• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.worldmarket.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=1150231...

GOOD ON WANNA GET AWAY FARES.

1. Spend $20 or more in-store from June 16 - July 13 (Cost Plus World Market)

2. To redeem the offer, go to the special Southwest Airlines® Buy & Fly registration site. www.cpwmbuyandfly.com. Complete registration details will be on your secondary offer receipt.

3. Enter complete barcode at the bottom of the secondary receipt given at the time of purchase (Example:1234567891011121314151617)

*Offer valid for travel in the U.S.A. only. Offer begins 6/16/12 and 7/13/12. Good while supplies last. Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories, possessions, and where prohibited. Only original receipts, dated between 6/16/12 and ends 7/13/12 with a minimum single-transaction pre-tax purchase of $20 will be eligible. Limit one (1) discount code redemption per person, per email address per day. Subject to complete terms, available at WorldMarket.com/Southwest. Offer not valid on alcoholic beverages, gift cards, eGift Cards and kitchen electrics. Employees are not eligible.

*15% Off Southwest Airlines Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions: 15% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of any roundtrip Wanna Get Away purchase before taxes and fees. Purchase must be made between June 16, 2012 and August 16, 2012 for travel June 23, 2012 through October 23, 2012. Blackout dates apply June 29, 2012 through July 8, 2012 and September 2, 2012 through September 3, 2012. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date the discount will not apply. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool “DING!”. This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares. 7-day advance purchase may be required. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. Reservations made using Rapid Rewards points or through southwestvacations.com are not eligible for this promotion. Promotion code is not combinable with other promotion codes. Good on Southwest published scheduled service only and limited to 25,000 codes.

Be nice fatwalleters...this is my first deal post.

Southwest Airlines Vacations
See Southwest Airlines Vacations coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Buy and Fly
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
1. Purchase $20 or more in merchandise from Cost Plus World Market.
2. Go to www.cpwmbuyandfly.com and enter the code from the sales receipt. They will give you another promo code to use at southwest.com.
3. At SOUTHWEST.COM you must enter the new promo code BEFORE YOU START SEARCHING FOR A FLIGHT (it's on the main page). There is no other place to enter the code when you get beyond the main page. ENTER IT IN THE "PROMO CODE" BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEARCH FOR A FLIGHT BOX. It is just below where you choose how many people are traveling.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you

Travel dates must be between 6/23/12 and 10/23/12.

Awesome, thank you!

Is this offer on a separate receipt? I spent $30+ and did not receive the offer.

and they couldn't do this when i bought the fare sale last week? wtf man....

Perfect timing for college football season!

SteelRing said:   and they couldn't do this when i bought the fare sale last week? wtf man....

With no change fees, why not just rebook? Is the fare higher this week with this discount?

got 1 from wm close to me. saw at least one in the trash that the employee throw out instead of giving to customer. my coworker made a purchase so she can get a coupon but they didnt just hand it to her. the cashier kept the coupon until my coworker asked for it. So be sure to get that 2nd print out before you walk out of the store.

The deal is still working. I just used my code tonight and booked a flight.
Here are a few tips:
1. Purchase $20 or more in merchandise from Cost Plus World Market.
2. Go to www.cpwmbuyandfly.com and enter the code from the sales receipt. They will give you another promo code to use at southwest.com.
3. At SOUTHWEST.COM you must enter the new promo code BEFORE YOU START SEARCHING FOR A FLIGHT (it's on the main page). There is no other place to enter the code when you get beyond the main page. ENTER IT IN THE "PROMO CODE" BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEARCH FOR A FLIGHT BOX. It is just below where you choose how many people are traveling.

I called a store since I'm in a PA and the nice worker said they would save me one if there was any customer that didn't want their promo code. Worth a try for anyone not in the area.

good deal TYOP, I got extras.

It can't be used with miles. I checked into it yesterday.

Please do not beg for coupons in this thread. Thanks.

Hi - I believe in good karma and paying it forward. I have a perfectly valid code for someone to use. I attempted to use it today but it requires a round-trip ticket and I am only going one way. The first person to PM me will receive the bar code and the promotion code that was generated. I only ask that it does get used; so if you are the lucky one, and you don't qualify to use it, please repost so someone else can. Remember, pay it forward!

Hope someone in need can use it!

Andrew

patrickcampbell said:   I have 2 of these codes that I will not be using and am looking to sell them for $15 each. Transaction can be done through Paypal. I also have 3 Southwest $20 off per person discount codes, I'm selling for $10 each. Both promotions for these codes have ended. I'll attach rules & restrictions for each.
1 post, registered today.

Can we trust you?

Hello Friends - this has already been redeemed by the first person whom PM'ed me.

andrew76092 said:   Hi - I believe in good karma and paying it forward. I have a perfectly valid code for someone to use. I attempted to use it today but it requires a round-trip ticket and I am only going one way. The first person to PM me will receive the bar code and the promotion code that was generated. I only ask that it does get used; so if you are the lucky one, and you don't qualify to use it, please repost so someone else can. Remember, pay it forward!

Hope someone in need can use it!

Andrew

I have two coupon codes that are going to expire soon - round trip must be booked by August 16 for travel between June 23 - October 23, 2012. Good while quantities last (they are only honoring the first 25,000). Follow the instructions posted in previous comments. These two codes are the same except for the last number: 608202000000211377207790 and 608202000000211377207791. I hope someone can use them.

Have you already registered your codes to receive the S-west promo code or do you just have the CPWM codes?- because the registration webpage has closed.If you have the already-registered promo codes, and they have not both been used, I would very much appreciate one of them. I used my last one to help a senior lady I know to go visit her son, but now discovered that my daughter needs one for a last minute trip. Thanks for any help you can offer. You can be assured I will pay it forward. MomPom (e-mail to come)

Do you still have promo codes?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014