• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EARN DOUBLE OR TRIPLE POINTS ON YOUR NEXT TRIP.

Being a Hilton HHonors™ member is now more rewarding than ever. Because with this sneak peek at the Triple Your Trip promotion, you can get to your next getaway three times faster. Simply sign up and stay by September 30, 2012, to earn Triple HHonors Points for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights starting July 1, 2012. And earn Double HHonors Points for Monday through Thursday nights at participating hotels and resorts. Take advantage of this special preview today. Because whether you’re earning double points on business or triple points on a weekend away, you can always count on HHonors to get you to your next getaway faster.

Linky

*You must be an HHonors member and first register at HHonors.com/Triple prior to check-out of any eligible stay between July 1 and September 30, 2012 ("Promotion Period"). Double or Triple Points will be issued based on the nightly average of the total net folio of the stay during the Promotion Period, divided by the total number of nights of the stay. Double Points are awarded for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Triple Points are awarded for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. For a list of participating hotels, frequently asked questions, and the full terms and conditions of this offer, please visit the registration page, HHonors.com/Triple.

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this is perfect thanks!

Thank you op! Staying at a double tree as a mystery shop in July and this will be nice

Great timing. I'm staying at a Hamptons this weekend.

Thanks OP. I'm in!

Nice I'm in!

Scumbag said:   Great timing. I'm staying at a Hamptons this weekend.
This promo starts July 1, this weekend will be Q2 promo, which is just 2x points.

So if we are double dipping with airlines miles as well, does this mean double miles as well, or that program is about to die now?

Just booked a Sunday night stay at the Garden Inn by Penn Station (NYC) for a wedding. $109 for the "Triple Points" deal that's separate from this, plus since I got the free Hilton Gold membership from FWF a while ago, that's 6472 points. Great deal.

I stayed at the Phoenix Biltmore embassy suites for 4 nights a few weeks back and just found out that hotel did not participate in this promo. Called hhonors and convinced them to give me 5000 points out of the 9600 I would have gotten. Still lost on 4600, but oh well.

Get Silver status instantly by following BigCountry's advice here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1069069/

It just worked for me today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.