• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hey All,
First time I've ever seen an event like this from Sears Appliance and Hardware Stores (not the full line Sears stores).
This Monday ONLY June 25th.
Exclusive to the 100+ Sears Hardware and Appliance Stores
10% OFF EVERYTHING in the STORE (on top of the normal weekly circular)
They honor all pricing for the Sears Full Line Stores and run their own Ads on Top

But it gets WAY BETTER!!
All your Shop Your Way Reward points are worth DOUBLE
ALL Your Accumulated "Shop Your Way" reward points earned in ANY Sears owned STORE can be used for DOUBLEThis includes points earned in ANY Sears, Kmart, or Lands End

So if you have 2000 points ($20), this Monday June 25th ONLY, you can buy $40 worth of stuff at Sears Appliance and Harware Stores!!

SEE THE FLYER ATTACHED!!
This will not be run in any newspaper.
It will come as an email blast this weekend, if your a SHOP YOUR WAY rewards member

SYWR points expire after 1 year from original purchase, DON'T LET THEM EXPIRE
USE THEM MONDAY for DOUBLE!!!

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please remember, This offer is NOT available Online or at Sear and Kmart department stores
ONLY Sears Appliance and Hardware - Around 120 locations

Just to clarify, this I'd double your accumulated points for spending them Monday.
This is a first te offer... Not double on what you buy.
Much better deal!!

Anyone have the ad running for Monday??
Trying to figure how to get the most from my points!!

See Everyone tomorrow for DOUBLE your SYWR points spent at Sears Appliance and Hardware Stores.

I took advantage and got a $40 grill cover for $13 after 10% off, a $10 of $25 coupon, and double points.

I should have bought my propane tank! I didn't research prices beforehand. Oh well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014