• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Received an email from e-miles with a promo:
Enroll by June 30, 2012 and get a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card when you activate your new membership.

Here's the signup link navigating through the e-mile web site LINK

The link from the email eventually lands here LINK2

Hover over "Learn More" towards the top and it reveals
Activate your membership today get a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card. Simply respond to the activation offers currently available for viewing. When you read and react to all five, you'll get 500 e-Miles miles immediately deposited into your account. You can then redeem for a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card!

Then, continue visiting your e-Miles homepage each week to check for new opportunities available for earning. Every time you earn 500 e-Miles miles, you can redeem for a $10 Gift Card.

I don't know what the "activation offers" entail. Please post your findings

FAQ said: What is e-Miles?
e-Miles is an exclusive new online program that rewards you for your time with airline miles or sponsor points. It's absolutely free. As a Member of e-Miles, you can earn free miles in just minutes a day simply by reading and responding to marketing messages based on your preferences.

Member Summary

free $10 Amazon gift card for joining (13.07kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I have a feeling it was a "only for the recipient of the email" promotion.

MisterEd (Jun. 25, 2012 @ 7:37a) |

You are right.

You had to be invited by Amazon for Amazon to be automatically pre-populated as a sponsor in the enrollmen... (more)

fivetalents (Jun. 28, 2012 @ 3:57p) |

Wish i had known about this info early.

niniss (Jun. 28, 2012 @ 4:16p) |

It's your deal. How about you find out and tell us?

Figured I would just try and see if it's worth it, at least get $10 Amazon out of it if nothing else. Was only able to get 115 miles and never saw an activation offer so this deal is a no-go it seems.

I generally don't trust a company like this until they have some history. This isn't the 90's and not everyone is giving away free stuff!

I agree! I don't see the offer anywhere and they'll have a bunch of users for advertisement purposes without giving them anything.

BTW, emiles.com is the #1 source that Frequent Flyers use
to keep their Frequent Flyers active
-since the airlines like to take away from dormant Frequent Flyer accounts.

From the Enrollment Form Page

Simply spend a few minutes of your time each week reading and reacting to marketing messages that have been preselected to match your interests.

Watch a TV spot or review an offer, tell us what you think by answering a few short questions, and get rewarded for your time with e-Miles miles. Your miles will quickly add up and can be redeemed for Amazon.com Gift Cards and used to purchase millions of popular items online at Amazon.com.

To enroll, simply tell us a bit about yourself by responding below. The more information you provide, the more relevant and entertaining your experience will be.

Activate your membership today get a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card. Simply respond to the activation offers currently available for viewing. When you read and react to all five, you'll get 500 e-Miles miles immediately deposited into your account. You can then redeem for a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card!

Then, continue visiting your e-Miles homepage each week to checkfor new opportunities available for earning. Every time you earn 500 e-Miles miles, you can redeem for a $10 Gift Card.

There's no other program that values your time like e-Miles. It's so simple. So rewarding. And there's no cost to join!

Membership in the e-Miles program is only available to residents of the United States and its territories who are age 18 years or older. Other restrictions may apply.

*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corportation. , , <Amazon.com< u=""> Inc. and / or its affiliates, 2012.</Amazon.com<>

This is actually very easy...you don't have to actually do the offers in the sense that it would cost you anything or that you have to order anything. All you have to do is answer the survey questions by hitting continue once you open up the offer. The points are awarded immediately and I cashed out for $10 Amazon. It's pretty simple...reminds me of Mypoints back in the old days!

ricksgal said:   This is actually very easy... The points are awarded immediately and I cashed out for $10 Amazon.Help!

I clicked through the five activation offers and quickly earned 500 points. But I don't see how to cash out the points for $10 Amazon. All I can find is the Deposit Miles link to transfer miles to my frequent flier account.

Did everything (lied on every step lol) and don't see any way to get the Amaz0n $10. Help?

Edit: I went through each offer and clicked the radio buttons (PITA, by the way). Indicated no interest to everything. I don't own a car. I don't go out to eat. Basically, I don't do anything lol. After this tedious process, my balance is only 105 miles and I am out of offers.

Is the secret to re-do the surveys to...sound interesting? All I want is the $10 card they said I'd get. Need at least 500 miles to redeem anything. Currently 395 short. This is aggravating.

I want my 10 minutes back.

Just sent support an email asking where my $10 GC is. This ought to get interesting fast.

This is like the fisherman who tells you about the 24" brook trout he caught - and released before getting a photo.

kaycen said:   This is like the fisherman who tells you about the 24" brook trout he caught - and released before getting a photo.
When they see my survey answers, they will wonder if I even exist. Based on my answers, I'm the most boring person in the world. Have no interest in anything and never leave the house. Haha.

Maybe that's why I punished with only 105 miles earned after all surveys...

I did not get any chance to select the Amazon Gift card while creating an account. I can see all other airlines

After you are logged into emiles.com,
go to the following link to 'Request Deposit'
https://www.e-miles.com/depositRequest.do

-to apply what you have earned toward an
airline frequent flyer program, hotel loyalty program or retailer.

vaporware said:   After you are logged into emiles.com,
go to the following link to 'Request Deposit'
https://www.e-miles.com/depositRequest.do

-to apply what you have earned toward an
airline frequent flyer program, hotel loyalty program or retailer.

I can see only the airline FF program which I selected while creating an account.No more Amazon in my account.

Just bumping this up in case people want to give it a try!

I think they should first give me that $10 by mail, send me to Vegas for free, free limo ride from airport, several night stay at Bellagio, free show tickets, then only they can convince me to sign up.

I have earned a few thousand air miles with e-miles and as mentioned it is a good way to keep you air miles from expiring.
Note that the more interests you indicate the more offers they give to you. You can slowly earn hundreds of miles just by viewing offers without having to buy or sign up for anything.

I tried it for the hellavit ... no sign of 500 miles. Just 120.

I signed up but only got 115 points. Where is the 500 miles?

niniss said:   I signed up but only got 115 points. Where is the 500 miles?If this was ever alive, it's certainly dead now.

I have a feeling it was a "only for the recipient of the email" promotion.

MisterEd said:   I have a feeling it was a "only for the recipient of the email" promotion.

You are right.

You had to be invited by Amazon for Amazon to be automatically pre-populated as a sponsor in the enrollment form and for Amazon gift cards to be available as an option under 'deposits.' Once you select a sponsor, if you want to change sponsors, you would lose any of your balance that has not been deposited to any sponsor.

fivetalents said:   MisterEd said:   I have a feeling it was a "only for the recipient of the email" promotion.

You are right.

You had to be invited by Amazon for Amazon to be automatically pre-populated as a sponsor in the enrollment form and for Amazon gift cards to be available as an option under 'deposits.' Once you select a sponsor, if you want to change sponsors, you would lose any of your balance that has not been deposited to any sponsor.

Wish i had known about this info early.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014