• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RCA RTB1016 Blu-ray Home Theater System
Disclaimer
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details...

RCA RTB1016 Blu-ray Home Theater System - 5.1 Channel, 300 Watts Total, 60 Watt Subwoofer, HDMI, USB, BD-Live, Stream Content

RCA RTB1016 Blu-ray Home Theater System
Indulge in the wonders of home entertainment in Blu-ray technology with the RCA RTB1016 Blu-ray Home Theater System. Enjoy watching your favorite movies from your HDTV, Satellite, or Cable Box in 1080p resolution. This RCA home theater can accommodate straming services, such as Netflix, Pandora Internet Radio, and more. It features Ethernet, USB ports, HDMI connectivity, and BD-Live, which provide system flexibility and an enhanced multimedia experience. Journey into immersive multimedia with the RCA RTB1016 Blu-ray Home Theater System.

What It Is And Why You Need It:

5.1 Channel, 300 Watts Total, 60 Watt Subwoofer; complete your home theater set up with a receiver, five speakers and a powerful sub-woofer
Blu-ray player; it produces enhanced visual quality at 1080p resolution
DTS, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Pro Logic II; it delivers cinematic audio quality performance
HDMI v1.3 and composite video outputs; it connects to HDTV, satellite, or cable box
Digital and Aux audio inputs; they cover digital, proprietary audio signaling standards
BD-Live and Ethernet port; they grant Internet video streaming, radio listening, and media download
USB 2.0 port; it allows convenient USB device integration

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Blu-ray Home Theater System
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
looks like its $155 now

brotherhpj (Jul. 02, 2012 @ 5:46a) |

Slickone (Jul. 02, 2012 @ 3:38p) |

Now it's $99.97

imbatman (Sep. 15, 2012 @ 8:42p) |

Price drop!
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just ordered 2! Thanks OP! The cheapest I could find online was $159.99 on eBay! Good find!

Nice find OP!

Since it's Tiger Direct, warning flags should go up. In reading the reviews, this is likely worth what the price is. It's not a $349 unit.

EradicateSpam said:   Since it's Tiger Direct, warning flags should go up. In reading the reviews, this is likely worth what the price is. It's not a $349 unit.

That's so 10 years ago

Thank you. I think the kids and hub will enjoy.

EradicateSpam said:   In reading the reviews, this is likely worth what the price is. It's not a $349 unit.
I believe that. It's RCA.

thanks

these are at WalMart and cheap all the time .. I ve seen them for $88

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...
Rather pay double for the better system, either way, both pretty good deals. Any TigerDirect coupons out? Probably gonna snag the samsung system tonight.

PSU2Fan said:   EradicateSpam said:   Since it's Tiger Direct, warning flags should go up. In reading the reviews, this is likely worth what the price is. It's not a $349 unit.

That's so 10 years ago

Tigers dont change their stripes

ecogorden said:   these are at WalMart and cheap all the time .. I ve seen them for $88

Rather pay double for the better system, either way, both pretty good deals. Any TigerDirect coupons out? Probably gonna snag the samsung system tonight.

I would have to agree. While the price "sounds good" compared to retail...the few random reviews I found were not that good...along with stores like WalMart having similar units pretty often.

Thanks, OP! Probably in for 1. Needed a cheap bluray player so will probably get this instead. I think I looked at this combo a while back but it was too expensive for the reviews... At this price, worth a gamble.

Have these at Sears for around that ballpark range

Huh... when did Tiger Direct and Circuit City become one and the same? They often sell exactly the same item at exactly the same price, and this is no exception.

jwardl said:   Huh... when did Tiger Direct and Circuit City become one and the same? They often sell exactly the same item at exactly the same price, and this is no exception.

Welcome to 2009 http://consumerist.com/2009/05/tigerdirect-parent-company-buys-c...

CompUSA is also one and the same

Great price. I found the manual online - this unit also has a built in radio
http://www.manualowl.com/m/RCA/RTB1016/Manual/255076

Was considering buying it. Looked it up on Consumer Reports. They gave it a score of 20! With a sound quality rating of Poor. Here's a quote: "This lower-priced 5.1-channel Blu-ray/HTIB system from RCA can provide excellent Blu-ray and upconverted film and video DVD picture quality, but its sound quality was poor. There are better choices." Guess I'll pass.

I don't know why RCA is still is business. Normally I don't care but it's total crap!

R.eally
C.rappy
A.ctually

Considered it then I read some of these reviews. Not getting this one.

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RTB1100-Theater-System-Blu-Ray/product...

Monkeybiz said:   I don't know why RCA is still is business. Normally I don't care but it's total crap!

Actually, they went out of business about 25 years ago.

'RCA' today is nothing but a brand name that gets licensed to nameless Chinese manufacturers.

wow $349.00 for $76.97? what a deal! 78% off, love you ops

namcongtu said:   wow $349.00 for $76.97? what a deal! 78% off, love you ops

lol....their marketing team thanks you.

Guys, what you pay is what you get!

don't forget to pick up this cable, you would be able to watch movies beyond 3D

prices are dropping on these units, saw them at WalMart for 90 bucks in Los Angeles for a few months now.. id pass.. friend of mine works there and the return rate for this unit is not so good...

NM

Toe said:   Monkeybiz said:   I don't know why RCA is still is business. Normally I don't care but it's total crap!

Actually, they went out of business about 25 years ago.

'RCA' today is nothing but a brand name that gets licensed to nameless Chinese manufacturers.

you mean like TigerDirect, CircuitCity and CompUSA.com lol?

pretty hot even if it's RCA

What are the real specs ? True RMS power and 3db points on the "sub" ?

Was interested in jumping on this deal as well but the reviews just killed it.

Evander said:   Great price. I found the manual online - this unit also has a built in radio
http://www.manualowl.com/m/RCA/RTB1016/Manual/255076

What's a radio? You mean like to talk to truckers and stuff?

become one and the same? They often sell exactly the same item at exactly the same price, and this is no exception.

[url=[L=http://www.solde-saclongchamp.com]Longchamp]http://www.solde-saclongchamp.com]Longchamp[/L][/url]

Another one of "USA is China's Landfill" item.

FYI: Shipped same day for me despite wording on order indicating it could take a while.

Whatta you guys want for $80???..Bose?...Martin-Logans?..yeesh...green..WELL worth the money..audiophiles keep lookin..in for one as a present

galvodog10 said:   Whatta you guys want for $80???..Bose?...Martin-Logans?..yeesh...green..WELL worth the money..audiophiles keep lookin..in for one as a present
Oh no you di-n't!

Hell NO! I expect Magnepans for that price! =D

namcongtu said:   don't forget to pick up this cable, you would be able to watch movies beyond 3D

16 reviews.. means.. at elast 16 people bought this cable.

Skipping 11 Messages...
Now it's $99.97

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014