• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2012 Entertainment Books now 8.99 + FS - Many cities still available. ( + Save a extra 15% CB )

2012 Entertainment Book:

http://www.entertainment.com/discount/local_editions.shtml?linkN...

Lowest Price Of The Year! We're making room for our 2013 inventory! You've got plenty of time to use a 2012 Book - they don't expire until November. At this great clearance price, use one coupon and you've paid for the Book! Order an $8.99 Book today! And shipping is FREE

Order thrue F/W CB get a extra 15% CB


Bejar op

Entertainment.com
Need a Entertainment.com coupon that earns 17.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Entertainment
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Choose you place, and then start buying books.

zoe9576 (Jul. 12, 2012 @ 9:00p) |

Couldn't get free ship even after clearing cookies and trying IE, Chrome, Firefox, and doing guest checkout. Oh well, C... (more)

PrinceK (Jul. 19, 2012 @ 11:04p) |

It now appears to be $5.

billymac (Jul. 20, 2012 @ 5:39a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Butcherboy said:   2012 Entertainment Books now 8.99 + FS - Many cities still available. ( + Save a extra 15% CB )

2012 Entertainment Book:

http://www.entertainment.com/discount/local_editions.shtml?linkN...

Lowest Price Of The Year! We're making room for our 2013 inventory! You've got plenty of time to use a 2012 Book - they don't expire until November. At this great clearance price, use one coupon and you've paid for the Book! Order an $8.99 Book today! And shipping is FREE

Order thrue F/W CB get a extra 15% CB


Bejar op


I think if we wait till October, they will be $ 0.99

Havent bought one in recent years as the offers went down hill

Just the supermarket coupon pays for itself year in year out for me. If you take the time to do it right, you can reward yourself handsomely with useful coupons. Thanks for the find OP(Green)!

It's 17.5% CB at ebates

pjrxj said:   It's 17.5% CB at ebates

Yeah... save $0.22 by supporting another site.

I just bought two using the FW CB at 15%. Learn about it here, support FW.

Man, I couldn't get any love when I posted this for $9.99 with 15% CB Link
I guess it should come as no surprise since you all are true FWers.
Nicely played, Butcherboy. You win this round...
No FW T-shirt for me.

Thanks Butcherboy just ordered one

In for one for New Orleans. Going next week so had to do priority shipping.

onsale said:   pjrxj said:   It's 17.5% CB at ebates

Yeah... save $0.22 by supporting another site.

I just bought two using the FW CB at 15%. Learn about it here, support FW.


It's the all same pocket, just different company names.

Wow, so many savings here.

Okay..legit question.

How is this book any different from the "card" that's sold on eBay for $2?

I really want to know. What's the difference?

j129 said:   Okay..legit question.

How is this book any different from the "card" that's sold on eBay for $2?

I really want to know. What's the difference?


The card is good for only a handful of food offers at the beginning of the book. The rest of the book is full of more common discounts. I've never found a useful offer for the enclosed card.

jschuman said:   j129 said:   Okay..legit question.

How is this book any different from the "card" that's sold on eBay for $2?

I really want to know. What's the difference?


The card is good for only a handful of food offers at the beginning of the book. The rest of the book is full of more common discounts. I've never found a useful offer for the enclosed card.


Gotcha! thanks a lot! Will probably buy the book then.

I love how Groupon is just the online version of this and people got all excited over them.

in 4 1

I heard from another site that it will be $10 for 2 + $1 shipping after July 16.
This year's book is not as good as previous years. However I bought 4 so far this year and will get 2 more. There is an Ace Hardware coupon $5 off $25 that can be used in Lowes or Home Depot. I also use coupons for Dunkin Donuts and other fastfood restaurants. Saved at least $20 per book.

Thanks... This is the point where I jump in. $8.99 - $1.35 FatCash is a fine lookin' deal...
*
*
*

zubrin said:   There is an Ace Hardware coupon $5 off $25 that can be used in Lowes or Home Depot.I didn't know that Lowes and Home Depot accepted this coupon. Thanks.

And green for the OP.

Does anybody know when the coupons in this book expire ? Though it says 2012 book, but I think I read somewhere that most of the offers expire at end of Oct.

Can someone confirm this please ?

umj said:   Does anybody know when the coupons in this book expire ? Though it says 2012 book, but I think I read somewhere that most of the offers expire at end of Oct.

Can someone confirm this please ?


From the OP - You've got plenty of time to use a 2012 Book - they don't expire until November

Choose you place, and then start buying books.

Couldn't get free ship even after clearing cookies and trying IE, Chrome, Firefox, and doing guest checkout. Oh well, CB is worth $1.50.

It now appears to be $5.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.