• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Homer-Donut
Thanks Noahbody123
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I haven't eaten a Krispy Kreme since Oprah began the last season of her show. Michigan Ave, hundreds of people, flash d... (more)

DBLCB (Jul. 08, 2012 @ 7:39p) |

We have none close to here, the only one I know of is the one at Mohegan Sun in CT. I think we are strictly Dunkin' Donu... (more)

mother30000 (Jul. 09, 2012 @ 7:23a) |

About 8 bucks a dozen here in oregon. Heck yah!.. beats the 1/2 price on 2nd dozen after 9pm. Imma go get mine!!!!!!!!!... (more)

AzianFleeMarket (Jul. 12, 2012 @ 3:06p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ooh, can't wait till 7/13

Sweet....I can start training for my marathon now!

<quickly sweeps thread under rug before DH sees it>

Since KK is a franchise, you'll have to see if your local store participates (seems like the ones here in SF bay area don't a lot of times)

thats a lot of calories..

I don't imagine they expect the two dozen doughnuts to be eaten by one person all at once. You could always share.

That's a whole lot of goodness.

Good deal, I'm going to fatten up my coworkers. I've found that buying donuts for the office one time is about equal in their minds to 4 months of hard work.

arribasn said:   Since KK is a franchise, you'll have to see if your local store participates (seems like the ones here in SF bay area don't a lot of times)

If it is on the front page banner of their website, they will most likely take it.

Friday 13th and 2 Dz of Doughnuts...

nice

Going to have to mark my calendar for this one, this is definitely a *sweet* deal! (No Pun Intended)

I just wish this coupon is valid from now to then. I guess there will be a very long waiting line on that date. Thanks OP!

what are they now? like 8 bucks a dozen? gonna have ponder this one. Could really go for some after about 3 years. But the price..

At the one in Sterling Heights, MI they hand you a hot doughnut right away when you walk in.

CoolMint said:   what are they now? like 8 bucks a dozen? gonna have ponder this one. Could really go for some after about 3 years. But the price..

Here in Seattle it's 12 bux a dozen. I am not kidding, it's insane. However, the store near me sells em for half price after 9pm... which is the only time I'll go. Could be super slick to wait til 9 and get a mixed and OG for less than $7....

What is the typical price for a dozen Original Glazed?

Oops: I see above $8 to $12 listed.

FreddyJoe said:   What is the typical price for a dozen Original Glazed?

Varies by location

OK...I am going to be at a Stevie Nicks concert at Mohegan Sun on 7/12. There is a Krispy Creme donut shop there. If it is 12:01am on 7/13 and we stop there on the way out of Mohegan Sun, will they honor the promotion? Maybe I will bring the ad...

mother30000 said:   OK...I am going to be at a Stevie Nicks concert at Mohegan Sun on 7/12. There is a Krispy Creme donut shop there. If it is 12:01am on 7/13 and we stop there on the way out of Mohegan Sun, will they honor the promotion? Maybe I will bring the ad...

You will have to check with that location not sure.

from the looks of it.,dont believe STEVIE will be able to leave any for you

They closed all the ones around me! >

Y'all need to try REAL donuts...you'd drop those KK ones like the boat anchors they are. Ours closed a few years ago, and I don't think anyone misses it (here come the reds....here come the reds...)

I haven't eaten a Krispy Kreme since Oprah began the last season of her show. Michigan Ave, hundreds of people, flash dancing, etc. Someone gave me a dozen KKs. I ate one and gave the rest of them away.

We have none close to here, the only one I know of is the one at Mohegan Sun in CT. I think we are strictly Dunkin' Donuts country in RI, one on every corner. Even Tim Hortons closed all it's stores here and went back to Canada.

About 8 bucks a dozen here in oregon. Heck yah!.. beats the 1/2 price on 2nd dozen after 9pm. Imma go get mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014