• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PSF16GDRUSB
Disclaimer
Patriot Year of the Dragon 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - PSF16GDRUSB (N82E16820220658) = $9.99
Manufacturer Rebate (PAT-12439, Limit 1 per household, Expire 07/15/12) = -$5.00

TOTAL COST = $4.99 with Free Shipping

Use Newegg CB for an additional 1.5% or $0.15 savings.

Manufacture Product Link => PSF16GDRUSB

• Capacity: 16GB
  • Interface: USB 2.0
  • Dimensions (DxWxH): .39" x 1.3" x 1.3" (1cm x 3.5cm x 3.5cm)
  • Warranty: 2 Years

EDIT (7/13/12 @ 10:00 AM EDT): OOS
EDIT (7/13/12 @ 9:25 PM EDT): OOS again
EDIT (7/14/12 @ 8:35 PM EDT): Back in stock

Member Summary

Patriot Year of the Dragon 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

green 4 u
nice to see the prices pushing down

Not sure why title says OOS. Just purchased one.

In for 1 - good price for a reputable manufacturer. Green for you OP

In for one because it is a drive design I will remember. So many flash drives look the same that you forget which drive has what on it.

Can't beat $5 AR either

Not OOS, just ordered one. Thanks OP.

Too bad limited 1 per account
Thanks

That's gonna block alot of ports...

peas said:   That's gonna block alot of ports...

Body is simple sponge/foam piece that comes right off. I bought a half dozen of these in "holiday" form several months ago, and it took seconds to strip off the body. From there, it's just a fully encased metal part.

I was wary that there were no reviews or even specs to be found anywhere on the Web. But then I really like my nice and fast Patriot Xporter 16GB flash drive, so I am hoping for the best, plus it's only ~$5.

labboypro said:   Not sure why title says OOS. Just purchased one.

Rebate received today... so 4 weeks, including mailing time both ways. Fast enough.

Got my $5 AMEX gift card today as well. This flash drive has okay performance (~16-17MB/s read and ~8-9MB/s write), and I am quite satisfied with it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014