• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Latest Macbook Air 13.3" 4gb ram, 128GB SSD for $999 (reg $1199)
http://www.frys.com/product/7093951?site=sa:adpages%20page:Fri_p...

Latest Macbook Pro 15" 4gb ram (easy to upgrade), 500gb hd (easy to swap to ssd)for $1599 (reg $1799, lowest was Amazon $1709.99)
http://www.frys.com/product/7091581?site=sa:adpages%20page:Fri_p...

Even available for shipping for now (like last weeks deal for Macbook Pro 13.3" for

Member Summary

Macbook Air 13.3
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

All Frys stores don't have any $999 Mac Air for the last 2 weeks. The store manager told me that they haven't received any shipment of Mac AIr for the last 2 weeks, and don't know when to expect to receive them. This is obviously false advertisement. If you want to buy Mac Air, check the item availability before you are heading to the store.

i scored this!

I was able to get the latest MacBook Pro 13" last night/early this morning (2AM EDT) for $999 (off from $1199). I made the decision to buy one of these new models for faster graphics and USB 3, as clearance prices for the 2.4GHz/Intel HD Graphics 3000/USB2 models are $999 or $929 refurb, and was looking around for the best price checking all the stores and Fry's had the best deal at $999. Amazing deal! Checking this morning after I woke up it was back to $1199. Selected in store pickup and received my order confirmation that it is waiting for me and I have 3 days to pick it up. (I am away on vacation for one more day.) This is the clearance price for a brand new model -- I'll be glad to pay it now and get 10-12 months use before they are upgraded again and go back to this price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014