Extra 20% off prepaid hotels on orbitz

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Find the hotel you want on orbitz and when you are on the booking/prepay page, enter code XLMBAM under promotions, it will deduct 20% from the price of your room.

Orbitz
See Orbitz discounts that earn Up to 6.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Orbitz Coupons:
    TRAVEL5
    5% off Hotel Stays (expires 7/1/14 2:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

did not work for me

Worked for me!! Jackpot.. just saved $230 on my Cancun reservations! Thanks OP!

"We're sorry the promotion code you entered is not valid for this hotel."

cool

wboehmer said:   "We're sorry the promotion code you entered is not valid for this hotel."

Got the same thing.

Saved me $50 on 2 nights in SC next month.
Thanks OP!

The promotion code you entered is only available for certain travel dates between Jul 16, 2012 and Sep 10, 2012. Please check the promotion code rules

Got it, saved 20% on my next vacation, thanks OP!

not working for me in either san diego or irvine california.

Thanks OP it worked for me in San Antonio, Tx.

20% off hotels @Orbitz using coupon code XLMBAM. This coupon code is valid through Monday, August 13, 2012.

Book a qualifying hotel between July 16, 2012 12:00AM CST and August 13, 2012 11:59PM CST, for 1 or more nights for travel between July 16, 2012 and September 10, 2012, via Orbitz and instantly receive 20% off through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discount may not be used toward the booking of a vacation package. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes are non-transferrable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

Thanks OP. I've booked a room through Hotels.com @ $99 price per night for 2 nights and Orbitz shows $90 after coupon, so a saving of $20. However because of your post I double-checked Hotels.com price today and it dropped down to $82 per night. End of story is I saved $40 because of your post

People might check Hotels.com since it is cheaper for me and no coupon required.

Worked for a hotel in Hawaii and took off $200! Thanks OP, this way I was able to afford the hotel I actually wanted!

I found this on another site and used it today. While searching for any other codes I came across a thread here about it. Worked for me in south Florida. La Quinta Inn, $69 Standard Rate, $62 AAA Rate, $56 rate with Orbitz 20% code, plus I paid $7.95 tax and THAT'S IT. No additional taxes here and fees there on the bill. I'm paid and done. Check in on Tuesday and walk out on Wednesday.

I've been on a cross-country trip booking hotels usually the night before. When I couldn't get anything from Priceline this code helped out immensely. Thanks for the post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014