• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OM has the google nexus 7 in stock for sale and shipping soon 1-3 days?
Link is here. http://www.officemax.com/technology/computers/tablets/product-pr...

Limit 1 per order I think.

I just ordered mine with a $30 off 150 coupon code from the back of the catalog. PHONE ORDER CODE DOES NOT WORK ONLINE

Total for me was $219+tax

Google Nexus 7
The playground is open. The world's first 7" quad-core tablet with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. For a limited time, includes $25 of credit to spend in the Play store, as well as some great free content like your own copy of Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Member Summary

Nexus 7
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
mine came today! woot!

crazypalooza (Jul. 25, 2012 @ 10:02p) |

Web site shows out of stock. Tried to phone in order and the item is listed as discontinued.

NickPappagiorgio (Aug. 31, 2012 @ 7:49p) |

I ordered my Nexus 7 via phone yesterday from Office Max and was able to get $30.00 with code# 212100210618. I also used... (more)

Lovegreatdeal (Sep. 27, 2012 @ 1:49p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow, i don't know where you found this but THANK YOU! just placed an order over the phone with no hassle and the coupon totally worked. they said the only warehouses with this in stock are on the west coast, so it should indeed ship within 1-3 days and it should arrive in 5 days (i'm in northern california).

edit: my receipt even shows a ship date of today

another edit: in terms of limit per order, they asked me how many i wanted so idk

Anyone knows I can use the same code for two different orders on the same account? Thanks!

AWESOMMMEE!!! It totally worked. Got the 16GB model for $234 total!!

Phone number to call: 1-800-283-7674

Got one too! Great find, OP!

Just placed my order. I Was told that it's on backorder.

Worked for me as well. Cancelled my MacMall order - they were rude and uninformed when I live chatted with them anyway.

I just ordered one, said it was available. He emailed me the receipt with the order #, keeping fingers crossed

Its smart to buy locally...TONS of these are affected by dead pixels and detracted screens.

Where do I get this 30 off 150 code?!?!?!?

Ooooohhhh it's in the first message, I thought that was the phone # lol

where's the $30 off $150 coupon? or you just give the code? is it legit?

antrikikin said:   where's the $30 off $150 coupon? or you just give the code? is it legit?

It is the 212... number in the first message. It worked, I placed an order I have not got any email receipt yet. Fingers crossed. Of course now my Google order may actually ship. But this is going to be $45+ cheaper when all is said and done.

You Guys are Great, I've just order from OM with the $30 off $150 +tax
It is unbelievable that I can not find it anywhere in town . Now I should get it by early next week with $30 discount
Thanks

Worked. Thanks

Now I check the order online and it says "Backordered"

wetfallet said:   Now I check the order online and it says "Backordered"

With OfficeMax orders it almost always shows "Backordered" status, it does this normally right before it ships out. It does this even if you buy copy paper or other office supplies.

Just ordered one and she said it was in stock, also I didn't even need to give her the coupon code she said she has it already. This was the easiest order i ever placed, took 3 minutes total.

wish it was the 32gb version...

fatxman said:   wish it was the 32gb version...

If there was one.....

On the phone with them now andthe rep said they now show zero in stock.

Deal is DEAD OUT OF STOCK not taking any more orders

I called in too. Rep said they got a message telling them not to take any more orders as they are oos.

confirmed, deal is dead.

website now says its backordered as well.

Well, mine says back ordered. Hopefully I got one before they truly were out of stock. $47 less than through google who STILL hasn't shipped. I'll probably refuse shipment of the google one but not positive. I might just take both, and sell one.

Claiming it was a fradulant coupon now.

I just ordered another one online, I found a $30 off $150 coupon on the back of their catalog that I received last week. It says back ordered and Expected to ship in 4 to 7 days.

ICMATULKASPRMKY said:   Claiming it was a fradulant coupon now.

Had you ordered and then found that out or did you try to order and they told you that? I haven't heard anything yet.

Mine still says processing

edit: omg mine is already delivered, ordered yesterday afternoon

Walked in to an Office Depot in Orlando yesterday evening and they had one in stock. Super slick so far and got the $25 play store credit too.

Tax sucks, but find me one cheaper?

I got shipping notice for this OfficeMax order.. FedEx but won't be here until Tuesday. And about 6 hours after ordering this, I got notice from Google that mine shipped. Was supposed to be here yesterday but they screwed up the address. Will be here Monday.

mine came today! woot!

Web site shows out of stock. Tried to phone in order and the item is listed as discontinued.

I ordered my Nexus 7 via phone yesterday from Office Max and was able to get $30.00 with code# 212100210618. I also used my max perks rewards too! You get max perks if you shop at Office Max regularly for printer ink, etc.... Great Deal - I only paid a total of $136.91 with tax for the 16g tablet. Awesome deal! When you order tell them you got the number from a catalog. Hurry though, they only had 7 left in stock. Good Luck!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014