$2.99 over 200 games @ big fish games

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Big Fish Games
See Big Fish Games discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Over 200 Games for $2.99
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

To be clearer than the OP, 200 games are individually priced at $2.99. I thought this deal was offering a bundle of 200 games for that price.

Yep - Maybe, very maybe, if this were all 200 games for $2.99 ... maybe it would be worthwhile.

OP needs to change TITLE and stop wasting people's time.

kaycen said:   Yep - Maybe, very maybe, if this were all 200 games for $2.99 ... maybe it would be worthwhile.

OP needs to change TITLE and stop wasting people's time.

I thought it was clear enough that these were individual prices. $2.99 for 200 games? What is that going to get you, 45 different versions of Tank Commander and a bunch of other crap? The fact that you think a deal is only worth your while if you're paying less than 2 cents a game says more about you than it does about this deal.

As for wasting your time, I don't know how you're ever going to get that minute back it took you to figure out it wasn't a package deal. But tragedies like this often build character. Know that you're a stronger person now that you've been through this ordeal.

Green to OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014