• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was in Kmart and show that they have kenmore & samsung brand dryer & washer was on clearance up to 70%.It may different by each store but ask CS and they told it is nationwide event. So check in your local store

The store i show it is in NJ and near by zipcode 07057

Member Summary

kmart
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow...the local Kmart here doesn't carry appliances that I know of. Might be worth a visit to confirm. Thanks OP!

edit: Called Kmart to see if they even carried appliances there; the lady in appliances said they only carried "front line dryers and not washing machines" so I'm guessing even if they are on sale there they don't have what I'm looking for. So a no-go in Jefferson City MO.

Called a few in my area, and none carry samsung washers. Only a few Kenmore. They had a cheapo top-loading kenmore on "clearance" for $392, original price $450. Thanks anyway, OP.

Called Kmart in my area, and none carry samsung washers. Only a few Kenmore

Called Kmart in my area (Victor, NY). Floor mgr. went to look to see about washing machines. He said they don't have any current sales on washers, only dryers, and then with a $499 pricetag.

Called local K-Mart and asked if anyone had already called about washers and dryers ...

like who would call? are u crazy?

Yea people! They told you they didn't have any then grabbed them all up themselves to sell on eBay!

I'm not about to drive to a store on a "big YMMV" deal (many stores don't even carry the products in OP's post, some don't even sell washer/dryers!).

The do not call 'rule' is most applicable to online deals.

Dotbody said:   I'm not about to drive to a store on a "big YMMV" deal (many stores don't even carry the products in OP's post, some don't even sell washer/dryers!).

The do not call 'rule' is most applicable to online deals.

You give too much credit to the human race.

I don't drive, so it's easier to call than ask or bus it the 15 miles.

JohnnytheDripper said:   I don't drive, so it's easier to call than ask or bus it the 15 miles.

Then, no offense, you're on the wrong site.

JohnnytheDripper said:   I don't drive, so it's easier to call than ask or bus it the 15 miles.

Last time The driver got so mad at me when I asked if he could help me put the washer and dryer on the bus

ragestuff said:   JohnnytheDripper said:   I don't drive, so it's easier to call than ask or bus it the 15 miles.

Last time The driver got so mad at me when I asked if he could help me put the washer and dryer on the bus

Thanks for that statement. My life is in the dumps and that's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time, It's the first time I've laughed in a year.
Thanks so much.

frank10b said:   like who would call? are u crazy?

here's Kmart's number, so call them maybe

thanks for the pictures.

thanks, I d like to have a washer, ah

my mother could really use a new washer but the closest Kmart is 45 miles away so not easy to just drive there to check it out.
man those sure are some smoken deals tho! and kenmore has to be better then samsung, they have been making washer for longer then i have been alive.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014