• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Instore Deals - Possibly Online too - Starts 8/5 - 8/11

1¢ with/$5 purchase: Limit 5

Staples Filler Paper - College Ruled - (772966)
Staples Filler Paper - Wide Ruled - (772968)
Staples Filler Paper - Graph Ruled - (50965)

After Rebate:

Post-It 2" x 3" Multiuse Labels - $2.99-$2.99ER= FREE after rebate (Assorted SKUs) - Limit 1
Hammermill Paper - 500 Sheets - $6.99-$5.99ER= $1 after rebate (122408) - Limit 2
Staples Photo Paper - $9.99-$8.99ER= $1 after Rebate (648177) - Limit 4

$1 or Less: Limit 2 per customer

Staples Mini Books - 2 Pack - $0.25 - (658961)
Pental Hi-Polumer Erasers - 3Pack - $0.25 - (253203)
Bic Velocity Gen Pen - 2 Pack - $0.25 (650241)
Bic Wite-Out - 2 Pack $0.50 - (781671)
Papermate 0.7,, Mechanical Pencils - 5 Pack - $0.50 - (710152)
Pencil Case Box - $0.50 - (825885)
Crayola Markers - 10 Pack - $0.75 - (381809 / 860124)
Simply Poly Binder - $0.75 (509582 / 563453)
2 Pack Scissors - $1.00 (738401 / 483539)
Bic Dry Erase Markers - 4 Pack $1.00 - (650249)
Sharpie Markers - 5 Pack - $1.00 - (303628)

8/5 AD and coupons Exp 8/4.

Thanks desimillionaire at SD.

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples 8/5 - 8/11 Ad
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Plus it will reduce the rebate on the copy paper so you won't make money on it.

billrubin (Aug. 05, 2012 @ 6:01p) |

Use the 10 off 50 OD coupon I linked in last weeks thread ( http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1208136/m17085362/... (more)

pthor1231 (Aug. 06, 2012 @ 12:31p) |

Pilot® FriXion yellow highlighters are $1 this week and there was a $1 off coupon on these in last sundays SS insert.

wwinters (Aug. 08, 2012 @ 11:25a) |

Staples 1 cent items available online with qualifying purchase:

Staples® College Ruled Filler Paper, 8" x 10-1/2" LINK
Special Buy Only $0.01 when you spend $5!
Add $5 worth of products to your cart and receive this item for only $0.01!
Add coupon code 38967 at checkout
Limit 5 per customer. While supplies last.
Item: 772966
Model: 37427B-CC

Staples® Wide Ruled Filler Paper, 8" x 10-1/2" LINK
Special Buy Only $0.01 when you spend $5!
Add $5 worth of products to your cart and receive this item for only $0.01!
Add coupon code 80724 at checkout
Limit 5 per customer. While supplies last.
Item: 772968
Model: 37426M-CC

Staples® Quad Ruled Filler Paper, 100/Pack, 8" x 10-1/2" LINK
Special Buy Only $0.01 when you spend $5!
Add $5 worth of products to your cart and receive this item for only $0.01!
Add coupon code 69828 at checkout
Limit 5 per customer. While supplies last.
Item: 509651
Model: 20094
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very nice to see the college ruled and graph paper come up on the one cent sale, that hardly ever happens.

I've got to admit that the low cost after rebate copy paper from Staples has kept my small office in stock for several years now. I probably have a 3-4 case inventory. If only Staples would EVER put the legal size copy paper on sale.

Let's hope the Post Its are a limit one per SKU wording on the register form, since there seems to be 3 or 4 qualifying SKU's.

Any FAR software?

Man, they're really pushing photo paper this past month or so. Different offer each week and limit 4, instead of the more common limit 2. Wish I had a better use for it that stacking it in the garage or eBay...

Danzilla said:   Man, they're really pushing photo paper this past month or so.Helps sell overpriced ink!

WalterGuy said:   Very nice to see the college ruled and graph paper come up on the one cent sale, that hardly ever happens.

College ruled is usually part of the BTS sale. Agree that graph paper is unusual for a penny.

billrubin said:   Danzilla said:   Man, they're really pushing photo paper this past month or so.Helps sell overpriced ink!
Where's the free backpacks this year?

Bittermelon said:   billrubin said:   Danzilla said:   Man, they're really pushing photo paper this past month or so.Helps sell overpriced ink!
Where's the free backpacks this year?


Probably the same place they were last year...missing in action.

Bittermelon said:   Where's the free backpacks this year?

...same place they were last year: OfficeMax

Staples has not offered the free after rewards backpacks since BTS 2010. Last year Staples offered a 50% off after rewards deal.

Danzilla said:   Man, they're really pushing photo paper this past month or so. Different offer each week and limit 4, instead of the more common limit 2. Wish I had a better use for it that stacking it in the garage or eBay...

It's actually worth eBaying it??

You can eBay photo paper? They are so useless that I have to donate them...........

LorenPechtel said:   Danzilla said:   Man, they're really pushing photo paper this past month or so. Different offer each week and limit 4, instead of the more common limit 2. Wish I had a better use for it that stacking it in the garage or eBay...

It's actually worth eBaying it??
Not for big profit but doable if you sell several at once and ship bulk. I've done it a few times with the bigger 8.5 x 11 HP brand photo paper (haven't tried with Staples brand). I sell a stack of 6 (300 sheets) and ship it in the med. USPS priority mail flat rate box (6 is the most that will fit). Ended up selling for around $18 + shipping and netting around $2.50 per pack. Not much, but worth taking an extra 10-15 minutes to deal with... assuming you don't have to make any special trips to the post office or anything like that. Might be a better way, but that's just what I've done in the past.

PS. Oh, any they don't always sell the first time. Maybe take a couple relistings and as long as you're okay with less than three bucks a pack, should do fine.

free backpacks at OfficeMax along with some other maxperk 100% rewards stuff. Staples has changed the amounts for Staples teachers program to what ever the limit is for one cent and anything over that pay full price and get it back in rewards. well going to OD now for my teacher stuff. they allow 30 folders for a penny each 10 composition books for 25 cents. and at Staples u can not use ur rewards to buy these free after rewards stuff u will not get the rewards. drive em away Staples that was easy alright.


called 1800 Staples and filed complaint with the office of the president. they seemed interested but can not do anything this year. oh well OfficeDepot will be glad about that;

I use the mat photo paper as white card stock. Works great for card making and other projects.

ltjtx said:   I use the mat photo paper as white card stock. Works great for card making and other projects.


Great tip. I never get photo paper anymore because I have no use for it, this has some potential.

Danzilla said:   .... and ship it in the med. USPS priority mail flat rate box (6 is the most that will fit).

can't you ship them as media mail ? I thought paper would qualify as media mail.

raddish said:   Danzilla said:   .... and ship it in the med. USPS priority mail flat rate box (6 is the most that will fit).

can't you ship them as media mail ? I thought paper would qualify as media mail.

Is it media?

rhino850 said:   raddish said:   Danzilla said:   .... and ship it in the med. USPS priority mail flat rate box (6 is the most that will fit).

can't you ship them as media mail ? I thought paper would qualify as media mail.

Is it media?
USPS has taken a more narrow approach of what counts as media lately: https://www.usps.com/ship/media-mail.htm
They've been allowing pretty much only books and clearly-marked testing supplies lately through my local processor. And no, photos and photo paper does not count (FAQ posted here).

Oh, and green for OP! I'm stocking up on filler paper next week!

I ship computer software, it qualifies.

Danzilla said:   LorenPechtel said:   Danzilla said:   Man, they're really pushing photo paper this past month or so. Different offer each week and limit 4, instead of the more common limit 2. Wish I had a better use for it that stacking it in the garage or eBay...

It's actually worth eBaying it??
Not for big profit but doable if you sell several at once and ship bulk. I've done it a few times with the bigger 8.5 x 11 HP brand photo paper (haven't tried with Staples brand). I sell a stack of 6 (300 sheets) and ship it in the med. USPS priority mail flat rate box (6 is the most that will fit). Ended up selling for around $18 + shipping and netting around $2.50 per pack. Not much, but worth taking an extra 10-15 minutes to deal with... assuming you don't have to make any special trips to the post office or anything like that. Might be a better way, but that's just what I've done in the past.

PS. Oh, any they don't always sell the first time. Maybe take a couple relistings and as long as you're okay with less than three bucks a pack, should do fine.


Thank you. I didn't think of grouping them like that, I was figuring the shipping + the eBay fees would eat up any profit on one.

raddish said:   Danzilla said:   .... and ship it in the med. USPS priority mail flat rate box (6 is the most that will fit).

can't you ship them as media mail ? I thought paper would qualify as media mail.


No, they're blank.

Cant find
Bic Velocity Gen Pen - 2 Pack - $0.25 (650241)

Rwong1117 said:   Cant find
Bic Velocity Gen Pen - 2 Pack - $0.25 (650241)


Front page middle of next week's ad. Could be regional.

EradicateSpam said:   I ship computer software, it qualifies.no longer for video games or commercial software (link) that is not primarily used for education

Staple's Double Sided Matte Photo paper is also great for kids crafts (and cards). My wife flies through the paper, but we never seem to touch the glossy.

As for filler paper, wish the 'reinforced' paper would go on sale, it's like $7 for 50-100 sheets. Taking in/out of binder, or constantly flipping pages, takes it's toll...

LorenPechtel said:   
Thank you. I didn't think of grouping them like that, I was figuring the shipping + the eBay fees would eat up any profit on one.


Yes but if everyone groups exactly 6 together and puts them on eBay, I'm guessing the prices would not be as good as claimed. Everyone will then try to under price each other to make a sale.

Has anyone been able to figure out the SKUs of the FAR Post-It note labels? It's not in the ad.

JamesTKirk said:   LorenPechtel said:   
Thank you. I didn't think of grouping them like that, I was figuring the shipping + the eBay fees would eat up any profit on one.


Yes but if everyone groups exactly 6 together and puts them on eBay, I'm guessing the prices would not be as good as claimed. Everyone will then try to under price each other to make a sale.

I sell them at yard sale for $1/pack and sold out last year. Thinking of raising the price, lol.

I started using First Class Parcel for software a while ago; its actually cheaper than Media Mail.

Shoprite has the Hammermill paper that Staples has $1 AR for $2.49 tomorrow, but I assume it's a major YMMV getting Staples to PM since it's still cheaper after rebate.

Post-it label pads are limit one rebate, not one per SKU .

I don't see the filler graph paper in my ad!

Jasonlh1 said:   I don't see the filler graph paper in my ad!
Do not see it in my ad either.

It is available online with a qualifying purchase:

Staples® Quad Ruled Filler Paper, 100/Pack, 8" x 10-1/2" LINK
Special Buy Only $0.01 when you spend $5!
Add $5 worth of products to your cart and receive this item for only $0.01!
Add coupon code 69828 at checkout
Limit 5 per customer. While supplies last.
Item: 509651
Model: 20094

MISTERCHEAP said:   Let's hope the Post Its are a limit one per SKU wording on the register form, since there seems to be 3 or 4 qualifying SKU's.

Any clarification on this yet?

Has someone put together a list of FAR SKU's?


edit: Just saw billrubin's post

billrubin said:   Post-it label pads are limit one rebate, not one per SKU .

labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Let's hope the Post Its are a limit one per SKU wording on the register form, since there seems to be 3 or 4 qualifying SKU's.

Any clarification on this yet?

Has someone put together a list of FAR SKU's?


edit: Just saw billrubin's post

billrubin said:   Post-it label pads are limit one rebate, not one per SKU .


according to BillRubin earlier in the thread, it's limit 1 TOTAL, not per SKU. too bad.

Anyone have the BTS 15% off coupon, I remember seeing it here, can't find it now. Please PM me.

Does BTS15% works on copy paper?

I did see it, the coupon itself, not the T&C.

zmaster said:   Anyone have the BTS 15% off coupon, I remember seeing it here, can't find it now. Please PM me.

Does BTS15% works on copy paper?


BTS pass will cost you $10. Not free.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/back-to-school/index.ht... See link for eligible items.

Note: The photo paper rebate seems to be regional, it's *NOT* in the ad here.

LorenPechtel said:   Note: The photo paper rebate seems to be regional, it's *NOT* in the ad here.It's on page 2 in my ad. First item on the 3rd row with the other dollar stuff. Is that not the case with your ad?

Skipping 3 Messages...
Pilot® FriXion yellow highlighters are $1 this week and there was a $1 off coupon on these in last sundays SS insert.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014