• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
hotshottechguy said:   For offer code AAP-10018 valid until 9/26 - can one purchase both the 5 individual quarts and the 5.1 quart jug and get paid for both? Does anyone have any info on this OR has anyone done this?

I will be buying them on separate receipts. (The offer says - "Not combinable with NextGen Individual Quarts offer)
Few people where able to slip through in the past since there was no "not combinable" wording, but now the rebate clearly shows that you can't combine them -- buy them on separate receipts and use a friend or family member's address to file the 2nd one

SlamminMOFO said:   Still waiting for my July and August rebates... anybody else?Usually people who submit the rebate at the beginning of the period get approved quickly, but others have to wait 6-8 weeks so your July one will probably get processed in the next week or two and your August one probably in mid to late Oct

jatan1986 said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Still waiting for my July and August rebates... anybody else?Usually people who submit the rebate at the beginning of the period get approved quickly, but others have to wait 6-8 weeks so your July one will probably get processed in the next week or two and your August one probably in mid to late Oct

Thanks jatan1986. Does the second submission have to be on a different address?

I had purchased using the same online a/c but two different transactions with pickup at same store. Does that matter?

hotshottechguy said:   Thanks jatan1986. Does the second submission have to be on a different address?

I had purchased using the same online a/c but two different transactions with pickup at same store. Does that matter?
Rebate limit is 1

The pickup receipt will have your name and address so if you order from the same online account then both will show the same name and address on the receipt

As I mentioned above, in the past there was no "not combinable" wording on the rebate so people were able to buy both the jug and single qts, but now they clearly show that you can't combine both so if you want to risk submitting 2 rebates using the same address then go for it (its your money after all )

It takes 2-8 weeks for rebates to be processed so you'll have to wait that long to see if they approve or reject your rebates

Most people buying multiple will use different addresses since the rebate limit is 1 per household so they'll either buy it separately in store or they'll place 1 online order and when they go pick it up they'll buy another separately as a regular in store purchase

Received this card already. Must be time for another one.

Doesn't look like they are offering it for October.

My local AA also raised the price $3 for a 5 qt bottle. Probably because I was buying so much of it.

jimmywalt said:   Doesn't look like they are offering it for October.

Yea, what is the world coming to? I guess I have to go to off topic to discuss that..?

in2dadark said:   jimmywalt said:   Doesn't look like they are offering it for October.

Yea, what is the world coming to? I guess I have to go to off topic to discuss that..?


I think it was Valvoline that stopped it. Autozone had their promotion end 9/30 and I think other stores that had it like Pep Boys and OReilly's have also stopped. Only free oil now is G-oil and they take a while with their rebates if they don't go out of business in the meantime.

Dang, no free NEXTGEN Oil in November too. It was sure nice while it lasted.

Yea, I had just started building my collection too.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014