• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50 Books for $50

Scholastic Teachers book Club is offering 50 books for $50. Just choose either the

K-2nd Grade Selection of books [scholastic.com] regular price $178
http://shop.scholastic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisp...

3rd&4th Grade Selection of books [scholastic.com] regular price $178

5th&6th Grade Selection of books [scholastic.com] regular price $240

and then at check out apply the code "BIO". The offer is good thru 8/31 or as long as supplies last. Standard shipping is $4.50.

You may already own some of these books but I have found the extras are great to use as "birthday cards" or to donate to local book drives. Hope someone can make use of this great offer!

momee5 op

Scholastic Store
See Scholastic Store promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

scholastic store
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It says its for teachers only i went through the whole process of ordering and it asks for the school but it doesnt look like it verifies if your a teacher or not. Does anyone know if they verify by calling the school or something? it even allows you to ship to your home. Im not a teacher but my sister and father in law are so if i have to i can have them order them but just wanted to check if anyone had experience ordering that wasnt a teacher?

Looks like a terrifc deal to get our kids back to reading!

Just a thought, home schooling is very big in my part of the country. Since the intended
recipient of the books you buy are related I would give that a try. Depending upon what
oversite of home schooling exists if like in my area there would be no one to call.

Reading is for losers. All of the cool kids watch reality TV and get their beer and cigarettes using their EBT card.

My reality: In for one, er...50!

@ Tpearson02 - They will email you later asking for proof that you are teacher and if not provided, cancel your order unfortunately ... been there, done that

Just tried to order 3x (one of each collection). Got the following when placing order:

• We're sorry. We are unable to process your order. Please try again later or contact Customer Service for assistance.

Will now have to change the address to the local school where a relative is a teacher on staff. No big deal.

That's really great! Thank you OP!

Is there a description of the titles of these book collections? If not, I'll just assume each lot of 50 books is a random collection of the books that didn't sell or are out of print.

I'm a teacher who uses Scholastic and they do verify that you work at a school. From what I remember, they simply ask for your school's address. This is a great deal, especially for teachers who are switching grade-levels like me! Thanks for the post OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014