kohl"s 30% off code

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
i recieved my 30% off code on my pamplet . it is NOTEBOOK30 . good from august 8-15 i don't know how to put it in printable form and probably,
to stupid to learn.....maybe someone will come up with a f.s. code.

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kohls
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

scan
Thanks uafgrad
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i agree, but i will remain hopeful.... i did manage to find me another bargain, or to me it is...
Kohls 30% off code- NO... (more)

jassyline369 (Aug. 14, 2012 @ 9:42p) |

Wow, really a lot of deals here.
Great, thank you.

whiteb8791 (Aug. 14, 2012 @ 9:53p) |

I spent $180 on August 11th using the 30% off code and I got $10 in Kohl's Cash. I have no idea why! Anyone?

leenga (Aug. 17, 2012 @ 10:41a) |

Kohl's will offer 30% off for Kohls Cardholders valid from August 15, 2012 - Wednesday, August 22, 2012.

Coupon Code: NOTEBOOK30

Free shipping code: MVCFREE4U (for cardholders valid 8-15 August)
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Mistercheap! Someone beat u again! Hope they have Kohls cash to go with it!

You can just scan your mailer and then upload to FW.

thanks

please change the title starting from 8/15..

"We're sorry, but the Promo Code you entered is not currently valid. Please double-check the offer dates."

gamevader said:   "We're sorry, but the Promo Code you entered is not currently valid. Please double-check the offer dates." psst: good from august 8-15

Starts in 2 days

jassyline369 said:   i recieved my 30% off code on my pamplet . it is NOTEBOOK30 . good from august 8-15 i don't know how to put it in printable form and probably,
to stupid to learn.....maybe someone will come up with a f.s. code.

You need to add a little bit more info to your title and post.
I'm assuming this is for people that have Kohl's Charge Cards?
Maybe?

Based on accuracy, THIS thread should be locked and the other kept open.

Anya news on Kohls cash? The current one ends today..

manimiao said:   Anya news on Kohls cash? The current one ends today..

There won't be KC during this 30% off period.

thanks uafgrad, you are gonna make me smarter, no matter how lazy i am. i vow to make myself make a better post ,if i get a 30% off code from
Kohl's, for cardholders and i will put the dates right. thank you for your help and patience....

jassyline369 said:   thanks uafgrad, you are gonna make me smarter, no matter how lazy i am. i vow to make myself make a better post ,if i get a 30% off code from
Kohl's, for cardholders and i will put the dates right. thank you for your help and patience....

Try and edit the title as well, Jassy. Include the dates, etc.

Thanks for sharing.

Anyone know the free shipping code yet?

Kohls 30% code NOTEBOOK30 for cardholders and free shipping code MVCFREE4U for cardholders from august 8 through august 15 - 2012

anyone have a scan of 30% thanks

Paper copy please or atleast have it smart phone reachable. Thanks OP!

Kohls scan for instore starting august 8-15 /2012

Does it work without Kohl's card...anybody?

kprshnt said:   Does it work without Kohl's card...anybody?

No.

Kohls 30% off code starting August -15 /2012 tried to scan.....being stupid, never felt so bad!!!!

untitled
Disclaimer
Kohls 30% scan for August 8-15 /2012

JAssy, I PMed you on how to edit your first post.

Thanks OP. Both the 30% and free shipping codes went through...! Just finished placing the order.

Kohls 30% off code NOTEBOOK30 for Kohls cardholders, SCAN..... see below i finally done it

I can't believe they don't offer Kohls cash this period, it never happened before, hope it's not gonna be the trend from now on

cuchuoi said:   I can't believe they don't offer Kohls cash this period, it never happened before, hope it's not gonna be the trend from now on

KC + 15%/20% from tomorrow.

Don't like this pattern.

whiteking2003 said:   cuchuoi said:   I can't believe they don't offer Kohls cash this period, it never happened before, hope it's not gonna be the trend from now on

KC + 15%/20% from tomorrow.

Don't like this pattern.

Same here, just ordered $450 worth of curtains after 30% discount and no Kohls cash! Don't like it at all.

i agree, but i will remain hopeful.... i did manage to find me another bargain, or to me it is...
Kohls 30% off code- NOTEBOOK30, along with the MVCFREE4U, both for Kohls cardholders
expiration 8/15/2012 netted me 2 godinger 5x7 photo album, holds 100 photos. silver plated.sku-#
92941144, 18.75 -30%=
13.13 + whatever your tax is in your area. mine is 6%. i purchased 2, for 26.26 + 6% tax. i
have a hard time finding 5x7 photo albums, i actually like, for my grandbabies photos. these are really cute,
for you ( softies), out there.....

Wow, really a lot of deals here.
Great, thank you.

I spent $180 on August 11th using the 30% off code and I got $10 in Kohl's Cash. I have no idea why! Anyone?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015