Home Depot Toilet Seat, no signs

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok, I dont post on here so dont bite my head off:

I went to Home Depot to buy a toliet seat, they had this one that I got yellow sticker down to 13.something and when I went to purchase it, it rang up 6.11 with tax and I used my 10% (hey money is money) so I paid 5 something.
Its a Bemis 16.5 42 cm. Its model is 400 in white, there were bunches left at th Home Depot in Cincinnati Fields Ertle location. So this might be a ymmv. It says top-tite hinge and molded wood.
sku: 0 73088 05783 9

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Bemis Model 400
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
And yet you bought the same brand again n again n again....?

aarzi (Sep. 04, 2012 @ 1:48p) |

Courageous? Registered May 2007 and that was his first and only post!

Sounds like someone who setup a secondary screen n... (more)

BullishDad (Sep. 04, 2012 @ 9:36p) |

As long as everything comes out right in the end!

drdulttl (Nov. 01, 2012 @ 7:44p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you post the SKU? It should be on the yellow sticker - it's a 6 digit code, in the format of 123-456.

Hook me up with the 6 digits.

That's a good deal, but I don't think it'll fit my rig. Did you see any others?

There are some elongated ones that are ringing up $0.01 (also Bemis brand).

"crappy" deal

I think this is the normal price for the seat.

$5.74 http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202055920/h_d2/ProductDi...

I'll throw you some green for having the nad's to post it to begin with.

uafgrad said:   There are some elongated ones that are ringing up $0.01 (also Bemis brand).

SKU please?

There is no sku but the one I already posted, there is no yellow sticker. No one knew anything about it.

So that's where my return went to...

jaxguy said:   uafgrad said:   There are some elongated ones that are ringing up $0.01 (also Bemis brand).

SKU please?

Bemis elongated white toilet seats. SKU 123-846

There is no yellow sticker on the box, they apparently were not sitting in the right area bc I was buying a wood one and didnt know till I got home and opened the box but for 5.00 its going to work.

Loading up on these. My fat wife goes through at least 1 a month. Thanks bud.

I am also in a need for one. Hate these dang plastic slow close one on the current.

chudx said:   Loading up on these. My fat wife goes through at least 1 a month. Thanks bud.She eat em or bust em?

chudx said:   Loading up on these. My fat wife goes through at least 1 a month. Thanks bud.Green for courage to say this.

Isn't this regular price?

chudx said:   Loading up on these. My fat wife goes through at least 1 a month. Thanks bud.
I can imagine...

chudx said:   Loading up on these. My fat wife goes through at least 1 a month. Thanks bud.

You are fixing the wrong thing.

MYSASHAPOO said:   

I went to Home Depot to buy a toliet seat ...wood

ouch

cool. definitely need a toilet seat after a few accidents.

psxzombie said:   chudx said:   Loading up on these. My fat wife goes through at least 1 a month. Thanks bud.Green for courage to say this.

You choose the wrong word. You meant coward.

good deal
Now just list it on eBay as used, and include pretty's girl picture in the listing =) Toilet seats for fun and profit.

unnamedny said:   good deal
Now just list it on eBay as used, and include pretty's girl picture in the listing =) Toilet seats for fun and profit.

Ewww....really?

What is it that possibly warrants the attention this "hot" deal is getting?

GreenTrash said:   What is it that possibly warrants the attention this "hot" deal is getting?

I can't speak for everybody but surely my impetus is colonic peristalsis and the anal dilatation

Oh FW. These types of threads always bring out the best in us...

ymmat514 said:   unnamedny said:   good deal

Ewww....really?

There used to be businesses selling used underwear.

I don't give a sh!T

unnamedny said:   ymmat514 said:   unnamedny said:   good deal

Ewww....really?

There used to be businesses selling used underwear.
and socks (search "used socks" "worn socks" etc into eBay). It's very weird/creepy/gross. That said, as a FWer, I've wondered often whether I can turn my wife's socks into $$$

MYSASHAPOO said:   There is no yellow sticker on the box, they apparently were not sitting in the right area bc I was buying a wood one and didnt know till I got home and opened the box but for 5.00 its going to work.

Why ever would you bring it to work with you?

unnamedny said:   good deal

Don't use a pic of Chudx's wife.... ah, Because that would be inappropriate, not saying that fat ain't pretty <=save

I think this is a good eBay deal.Just do it.

Yhis thread made me smile thanks for all the seat info.

crhptic said:   Can you post the SKU? It should be on the yellow sticker - it's a 6 digit code, in the format of 123-456.

you guys sure the sticker was supposed to be yellow? i'm thinking it started off white until some guy missed the seat ...

Can you recommend a good toilet seat, easy to clean, not cold in the winter time? Thanks.

coolbreeze said:   Oh FW. These types of threads always bring out the best in us...
through rear end?

Skipping 27 Messages...
As long as everything comes out right in the end!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014