• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon code: NBK4215 -- scraped from any number of sites. I didn't see this specific code posted yet here.

I just ordered an Envy 15 with i7-3610QM and 1080p IPS display for $1204.99 FS plus tax, minus FW CashBack. I combed through recent posts and saw a 33% off code, although I don't know whether Ivy Bridge models with Radeon 7xxx were available at that time. If so, I'm a huge goober for waiting for August back-to-school deals. Supposedly mine will be built by Sept. 7, so I guess I can cancel if a better deal comes along. I was going to pull the trigger on the 17 with $450 off until I saw this today -- would prefer a more moderately sized laptop.

Edit: The dv6t is compelling. You can get it with the same CPU, 2 GB Geforce GT 650m (probably slightly better), a matte 1080p (probably non IPS) display, and BD for $1034.99 after coupon. You're basically paying $200 more for the premium style as they call it. And second year manufacturer warranty. And hopefully the better build quality that I'm counting on.

Edit: The reason I went with the premium model is because I bought a Pavilion five years ago that I had serviced twice in years before my credit card company refunded the purchase price (rather than service a third time).

Member Summary

$400 off customizable HP Envy 15 or dv6t quad
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014