• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2255957#feature...

LOOK FOR BANNER ON HOMEPAGE with coupon offer to print $5 off $5+ You will then be able to print an exclusive one-time single use coupon which will score you $5 off any in-store purchase at Babies R Us or Toys R Us, valid 8/12-8/16! There is no minimum listed on the coupon, so you should be able to use it to score $5 worth of FREE goodies… but note that product exclusions do apply.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
in STL, cashier is recognizing me on my daily stop for $5 worth of goodies. she asks for phone number. I've just started... (more)

djtitati (Aug. 15, 2012 @ 3:20p) |

I have a few left. PM me of you would like one. Expires tonight.

uafgrad (Aug. 16, 2012 @ 6:40p) |

I'm sad this is over, there was so much more stuff for me to buy.

Thrilla (Aug. 16, 2012 @ 11:41p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

still great, but long list of exclusions as usual. Note in particular wipes included in this one, usually my go to for these kind of coupons.

Tx big green for u...

Does anyone know if the coupon has a single barcode (unique or something)....? Otherwise someone pls scan and post..

Unique barcode HOWEVER, open chrome > New Incognito Window > print. Close. rinse and repeat.

Unique barcode every time. Go crazy

Thanks OP - I know where I'm going later today

jigsaw1975 said:   Unique barcode HOWEVER, open chrome > New Incognito Window > print. Close. rinse and repeat.

Thanks! Great trick! Learned something new!

Does not let me open up? Just got a little square picture. What gives?

banner
Disclaimer
Awesome. Thanks MISTERCHEAP and jigsaw1975! Grabbed 5 of these. Not sure yet what I'll use it for yet, but I'm sure it'll come in handy.

Yeldarb1 said:   Does not let me open up? Just got a little square picture. What gives? Do you have any pop-up/ad blockers on?

Yeldarb1 said:   Does not let me open up? Just got a little square picture. What gives?

OP is not referring to top of page, even I was confused at first, he is referring to center of the page.

Awesome. Thanks!

pjws3 said:   still great, but long list of exclusions as usual. Note in particular wipes included in this one, usually my go to for these kind of coupons.

so what items are most of you going for ? I am looking at using these for some consumables of general use in the ballpark 5-6 bucks range, any suggestions ?

also how good are they w/internet printed coupons -- notwithstanding they come from their own banner ?

invisible said:   pjws3 said:   

so what items are most of you going for ?

How would anyone know what your needing besides you/your family ?

Error Message
Disclaimer
jigsaw1975 said:   Unique barcode HOWEVER, open chrome > New Incognito Window > print. Close. rinse and repeat.

Going incognito did not work for me...

Didn't work for me.

I printed 3 coupons from 3 different sources, including an email from toyrus, and all the barcodes are exactly alike. I wonder how they'll keep people from going hog wild with multiple uses?

It looks like they are using Java to record down whether you've printed or not. Chrome's incoginito mode probably won't help. Follow these instructions to clear Java's Cache instead:

clear java cache

mav14 said:   It looks like they are using Java to record down whether you've printed or not. Chrome's incoginito mode probably won't help. Follow these instructions to clear Java's Cache instead:

clear java cache

Yeah, that worked. It's the applet Cache and not the browser Cache.

Yeldarb1 said:   Does not let me open up? Just got a little square picture. What gives?

This opens a java applet. You need to have java installed and possibly permission to run an applet (if that is turned off).

You need to close the Incog window then start over again. Right click the ad (bottom right where it says on us) and select open in new incog....close it and repeat if needed. *only good for 4 days so DONT go crazy well just a little bit.

Tdsingh said:   jigsaw1975 said:   Unique barcode HOWEVER, open chrome > New Incognito Window > print. Close. rinse and repeat.

Didn't work for me.

They let you print the coupon 5 times before they say you reached your limit.

did you guys get 5 unique bar codes? ive only been able to get 4 different ones.

Michael Pollara, Margaret Pollara Accused Of Stealing $2 Million In Toys From Toys 'R' Us (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/11/michael-pollara-margare...

mav14 said:   It looks like they are using Java to record down whether you've printed or not. Chrome's incoginito mode probably won't help. Follow these instructions to clear Java's Cache instead:

clear java cache

I printed a bunch using incognito. Worked fine for me this morning.

yes dont forget to close the browser and open it again.

JDubTrey said:   mav14 said:   It looks like they are using Java to record down whether you've printed or not. Chrome's incoginito mode probably won't help. Follow these instructions to clear Java's Cache instead:

clear java cache

Yeah, that worked. It's the applet Cache and not the browser Cache.

Or just don't let Java run on your browser. It worked for me w/o clearing the Cache.

I went to the site, it is only offering 20% off.

ETA: I found it. It is on the RIGHT navigational column.

I printed a few of these and the bar codes were all the same. Went to the store, purchased one item. Went back through at a different register and the coupon read as used. My wife and I each pulled up the website on our phones, pulled up the coupon and it gave a phone-scan bar-code. Completed 3 total transactions, $5 off of each. Very happy kids getting presents they didn't deserve.

Coupon still works. I get unique codes for each print. 20 transactions so far, 100% good.

By the way, Firefox "private browsing" works as well - just got 10 coupons with unique codes.

I got 6 coupons and all worked

Coupon has no HDMI port!

dquan97 said:   Coupon still works. I get unique codes for each print. 20 transactions so far, 100% good.

FlyingDelphin said:   By the way, Firefox "private browsing" works as well - just got 10 coupons with unique codes.

purnimachadha said:   I got 6 coupons and all worked

Well done scammers! Toys R Us should have the memo sent out to the stores sometimes on Monday to kill the coupon due to abuse.

FYI, before using the clear-Java trick, I tried printing from 3 different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome), got the same barcode for all. Ended up doing print-clear-print-clear-print (same browser)... perfect!

Also printed one from my iPad, got unique code.

Hoping to use this on some electronics items (earbuds, etc). Only restriction I saw was no Apple products.

So what can or can't you use this on?

I recommend using this coupon to buy something like The Mommy Hook -- that thing is way overpriced at $7 or $8 (although I've seen an LL Bean one cheaper at Target). In fact, buy a couple in case it breaks. If I could do a re-buy and return on the old receipt, I would.

ablang said:   So what can or can't you use this on?

Rad the coupon. It is only good this week and there are a host of exclusions listed on the coupon. I suppose a good purchase might be using it to get batteries for cheap. Maybe they sell junk food at the stores too (sodas, etc.)

Anyone know if I could use this $5 off coupon and the $15 off $50 LEGO purchase coupon at the same time? I'm guessing no since they both say 'Not valid with any other "R" Us total transaction offer', but thought it might be worth a shot.

Skipping 36 Messages...
I'm sad this is over, there was so much more stuff for me to buy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014