• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

20% Coupon
Disclaimer
Staples has a coupon for 20% off one item, in store only. Use attached pdf. Coupon is a 5 digit code, so it is good for everyone. Expires 8/18 Link to coupon

"*Discount applies to highest-priced item. Limit one coupon per household. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, LCD/LED displays, tablets, netbooks, Beats Audio™, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, Epson ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, all Copy & Print self-serve and computer work station, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or on purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards."

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I know this was still working on Sunday but if anyone successfully used it today (Monday), please post. Thanks.

billrubin (Aug. 20, 2012 @ 12:42p) |

In the Seagate thread on SD (post #187), a person used both coupons today (Aug 20th).

blueribb (Aug. 20, 2012 @ 12:50p) |

Thanks for the info!

billrubin (Aug. 20, 2012 @ 1:52p) |

Staples store policy on coupons states they should accept expired coupons for up to 7 days.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are you sure it's online? The coupon says in-store only.

any Easyrebate or FAR deals to maximize our rewards with this?

billrubin said:   Are you sure it's online? The coupon says in-store only.Corrected, thanks bill

billrubin said:   Are you sure it's online? The coupon says in-store only.

*Coupon codeWe're sorry, but this coupon is not valid online. To use it, you must pay at a register. Please ask a store associate for assistance.

pezgarden said:   any Easyrebate or FAR deals to maximize our rewards with this?

yes, via MIR. but ymmv paying with rewards, will def. work with cash/cc

McAfee title (not sure which one) MIR

$59.99 in store
less 20% coupon in op
$47.99
less 10% cust appreciation coupon
$42.99-41.99 depending how coupons are applied

plus tax (or no tax with rewards)

$50 mir. make $7-8 or less w/tax.

note-some people reporting that rewards now affect coupon use....that you can't stack a coupon ontop of the rewards check.

ie, if you have a $40 rewards check, the 10 and 20% discounts will only be applied against the NON rewards remainder, so be aware, it may COST you money in this scenario (better off paying cash)

MISTERCHEAP said:   note-some people reporting that rewards now affect coupon use....that you can't stack a coupon ontop of the rewards check.

ie, if you have a $40 rewards check, the 10 and 20% discounts will only be applied against the NON rewards remainder, so be aware, it may COST you money in this scenario (better off paying cash)

I hope that is not the future. On the bottom of this coupon it says Rewards are the last thing to be applied, implying all other discounts will have already be taken into account. But who knows, things change all the time.

"1. Scan any other product specific coupons being applied to this order. Coupons must be scanned in order of highest to lowest value, including this 20% off any one item coupon.
2. Scan the BTS Savings Pass (if applicable).
3. Scan any other $ off $ coupons being applied to this order.
4. Scan or key in Rewards coupon code (if applicable)."

LiquidSilver said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   note-some people reporting that rewards now affect coupon use....that you can't stack a coupon ontop of the rewards check.

I hope that is not the future. On the bottom of this coupon it says Rewards are the last thing to be applied, implying all other discounts will have already be taken into account. But who knows, things change all the time.

"1. Scan any other product specific coupons being applied to this order. Coupons must be scanned in order of highest to lowest value, including this 20% off any one item coupon.
2. Scan the BTS Savings Pass (if applicable).
3. Scan any other $ off $ coupons being applied to this order.
4. Scan or key in Rewards coupon code (if applicable)."

been reported in a few posts that you can't use the $25/75 coupons online with rewards. have to spend $75 INDEPENDENT of the rewards check. Just what I've read, haven't tried/experienced this myself yet.

This seems to be an actual link to the coupon - which looks better imo:

link

Edit: If printing from IE9, click the down arrow to the right of the printer button and select "Page setup" and then select "Print backround colors and images". For some reason, the majority of the text is very light (faded) but the coupon looks legit when printed.

blueribb said:   This seems to be an actual link to the coupon - which looks better imo: linkWill add to OP, thanks

MISTERCHEAP said:   pezgarden said:   any Easyrebate or FAR deals to maximize our rewards with this?

$59.99 in store
less 20% coupon in op
$47.99

note-some people reporting that rewards now affect coupon use....that you can't stack a coupon ontop of the rewards check.

Make sure you have not done a McAfee rebate for this product in the last 1 year. Despite a different promo code, they are pretty strict about applying 1 per customer/year rule.

I want to buy a laptop, but of course it is excluded from the coupon. Does anyone know of any Office Depot coupons or Office Max coupons that I could use for laptops to match at Staples?

If you happen to be looking for an HP Pavilion g7-2022us 17.3". 933520
Staples has a $100 OFF Coupon code: 58201
With the following disclaimer
Discount applies to items listed above on coupon only. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

buttersstotch said:   I want to buy a laptop, but of course it is excluded from the coupon. Does anyone know of any Office Depot coupons or Office Max coupons that I could use for laptops to match at Staples?

pkp413 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pezgarden said:   any Easyrebate or FAR deals to maximize our rewards with this?

$59.99 in store
less 20% coupon in op
$47.99

Make sure you have not done a McAfee rebate for this product in the last 1 year. Despite a different promo code, they are pretty strict about applying 1 per customer/year rule.

to be honest, have not had that issue with Staples--McAfee rebates. Seems to be more common with the Office Depot submitted McAfees.

anyone have any luck using this QB as yet ?

hotshottechguy said:   anyone have any luck using this QB as yet ?

no reason why it wouldn't work. valid coupon/software not excluded. go for it. and try stacking the 10% cust appreciation coupon too!

might be a $58-60 mm

MISTERCHEAP said:   pezgarden said:   any Easyrebate or FAR deals to maximize our rewards with this?

$59.99 in store
less 20% coupon in op
$47.99

you are referring to Item: 369127, which is antivirus 2012 3pcs

it retails for $59.99 with $20 instant discount = $39.99 with a $30 MIR

worst case, $39.99 * .20 = $31.99 + tax....

those attempting the QB payroll rebate, keep in mind tha to activate this product it requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions

camar0 said:   those attempting the QB payroll rebate, keep in mind tha to activate this product it requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions

From posts I've read on SD no it doesn't. It is easier if you have one of those but not a requirement.

mathfaster said:   camar0 said:   those attempting the QB payroll rebate, keep in mind tha to activate this product it requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions

From posts I've read on SD no it doesn't. It is easier if you have one of those but not a requirement.

that comes directly from Staples page... also read from someone who has QB and says its a requirement....sounds like a risk i cant take :/

camar0 said:   mathfaster said:   camar0 said:   those attempting the QB payroll rebate, keep in mind tha to activate this product it requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions

that comes directly from Staples page... also read from someone who has QB and says its a requirement....sounds like a risk i cant take :/

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1211326/m17125848/#m17... For $200 or $160 at stake it is not a risk I am willing to take at the moment until others get their rebates. This probably won't be the last time it is offered.

Tried to buy a GPS in Staples today and was told this coupon is valid. The cashier tried to scan this coupon but not work.

Went to another store and they told me the same thing. They didn't even tried to scan this coupon.

dang - can't use this on the nexus.

I was successfully able to use this coupon the qb in store.

dongwenxuan said:   Tried to buy a GPS in Staples today and was told this coupon is valid. The cashier tried to scan this coupon but not work.

Went to another store and they told me the same thing. They didn't even tried to scan this coupon.

I'm guessing you mean "invalid". Did you ask why they wouldn't accept the coupon ?

Do you think this will stack with 10% customer appreciation coupon?

beavis39 said:   Do you think this will stack with 10% customer appreciation coupon?

No it will not from posts I have seen on SD.

Can I use in kiosk order?

It does not stack with any other coupon, like 10off75, 20off99, or even 5off 50!

prsf said:   It does not stack with any other coupon, like 10off75, 20off99, or even 5off 50!

The fine print on the coupon says it will. (if used in the correct order)
I have used both % & $ off coupons on one order in-store before but it was a couple years ago.

That would really suck to not be able to use this for the payroll to make close to $80 with rewards coupon because the software requires QuickBooks. If thats true, I will return it and now I am afraid to open it.

I tried today with this 20% coupon and 5 off 50 coupon.. Worked without any issues.

Any office desk deals to use this coupon?

Thank, it's useful.

Is it possible to buy SLR or SLR lens using this coupon ?? I dont see anything in the terms and condition saying we cant ...

Damn the SLR price itself is so expensive compared to Amazon + tax .. totally ruins this deals ..

If you purchase multiple quantities of the same item, would the coupon work on all of them or just one of them?

c3 said:   If you purchase multiple quantities of the same item, would the coupon work on all of them or just one of them?

one item

doesn't say "not valid on HP ink"... but "not valid on Epson ink". typo?

I was thinking of the following, will it work?:
Tempurpedic office chair ~$200
penny item
- 20% off one item (the chair), - $40
- 10% off customer appreciation, - $20
- $5/50
- $80 in Rewards
= $55 oop for chair

ETA: Just re-read Cust. Apprec. thread. That comes off last, after everything else.
So 20% off one item
$5/50
Rewards
10%

Will it all stack?

my4mainecoons said:   doesn't say "not valid on HP ink"... but "not valid on Epson ink". typo?

I was thinking of the following, will it work?:
Tempurpedic office chair ~$200
penny item
- 20% off one item (the chair), - $40
- 10% off customer appreciation, - $20
- $5/50
- $80 in Rewards
= $55 oop for chair

ETA: Just re-read Cust. Apprec. thread. That comes off last, after everything else.
So 20% off one item
$5/50
Rewards
10%

Will it all stack?

I don't think you can use two % off coupons.

Skipping 23 Messages...
blueribb said:   billrubin said:   I know this was still working on Sunday but if anyone successfully used it today (Monday), please post. Thanks.
In the Seagate thread on SD (post #187), a person used both coupons today (Aug 20th).
Thanks for the info!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014