• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
FWIW, I've found that personal finance magazines like Money and Forbes tend to share personal information more than other types of magazines. Assume that whatever personal information you give up to get this subscription is going to go to about 50 other companies for mailing lists and calling lists.

Reselling your personal info is how the company can afford to give the subscription for free.

Thanks

In anyway... just won't give real answers. Good info though. Green
excoriatorb said:   FWIW, I've found that personal finance magazines like Money and Forbes tend to share personal information more than other types of magazines. Assume that whatever personal information you give up to get this subscription is going to go to about 50 other companies for mailing lists and calling lists.

Reselling your personal info is how the company can afford to give the subscription for free.

BTW, for those taking the survey. They are counting words. However, if you put a space between a word and a period, that counts as two words.

Example: Watch .

Glad you gave an example of a 'word & a period'. I was thinking of something a bit more cranky.

dnickerson said:   They show you a sample review. And it seemed to copy and paste fine

They'll send you the sample magazine as well.

Been using the same method for a few years now. The first survey I use my left hand and randomly type and the same on the second survey with the right hand. First looks like baby talk and the second looks like a drunken form of Croatian. The magazines always arrive.cme10ae said:   Here's the review I posted (in case anyone wants to copy:

fhksu9 df9fodu9 7jdknkld080n xdjdkvnkl98d vjnd d889uxvnvm x87 n 897 h j u87 un 7 k98v. bbi0if0kon ijd iud9 iduu iud9 isud dius9d 99 9dvn idn.

Thanks!

I'm in. We'll see...

In for one. Green for OP. Thanks!

In, I hope it's worth the hoops I jumped!

Great mag for sure. Thx!

I know it used to be a good mag. We'll see if it still is. Smart money just closed up shop & notified us this is their last edition - ever. Dropping like flies.

sackoloot said:   Thanks op, I could use this.

Does anybody really know what time it is?
Does anybody really care?
I think it's 25 or 6 to four.

Took me less than 2 min...

I have a great analog watch. I like this watch because it shows accurate time twice a day. Though its a quartz watch I don't hear the tick-tock sound, which is a great plus to me, mostly because the hands are always still. It is the most reliable watch I have owned ever, because it shows the same time every time I look at it.

in2dadark said:   ...Smart money just closed up shop & notified us this is their last edition - ever. Dropping like flies.Which is the better choice:
  1. WSJ Weekend

2. Barron's

I still have almost 2 years left on my Smart Money subscription and they don't even offer the 'All-Digital' edition mentioned on the "From the Editor" page.

Thanks.

We shall see what happens. I am kind of skeptical.

thx op. I've been looking for a free offer for this mag.

TakeTheActive said:   in2dadark said:   ...Smart money just closed up shop & notified us this is their last edition - ever. Dropping like flies.Which is the better choice:
  1. WSJ Weekend

2. Barron's

I still have almost 2 years left on my Smart Money subscription and they don't even offer the 'All-Digital' edition mentioned on the "From the Editor" page.

I selected Barron's.

Thanks I'm in!

I use the No Script browser extension and it accepted the forms without enabling Javascript for the site. The minimum word enforcement must be in JS, it allowed me to sail through. We'll see if I get the mag

TakeTheActive said:   in2dadark said:   ...Smart money just closed up shop & notified us this is their last edition - ever. Dropping like flies.Which is the better choice:
  1. WSJ Weekend

2. Barron's

There is nothing to offer, its smartmoney.com, free to you and me.

thanks op

Thanks OP

I signed up, the wait begins.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP! In for one.

In for one as well. Thanks OP!. I think Kiplingers would be proud at the way we just managed to save the cost of subscription and can add it to our retirement accounts!

1. WSJ Weekend

2. Barron's

I chose to have the issues added to my WSJ delivery edition. Barrons is boring & the center section is mostly stock charts (half of the thing).

Still seems to be live, in for one, thanks.

thanks!

Thanks, OP. I used to get this magazine, it's great if you have time to read and digest it.

Aeromark said:   Thanks, OP. I used to get this magazine, it's great if you have time to read and digest it.

Any chance this includes the digital subscription? May make it a little easier to get time to read it?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014