Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

PIXMA MG6220
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I now regret having bought a refurb MG5320 from canon.com during their 30% coupon/sale a few weeks ago. But I can say the refurb MG5320(which is the same generation but a step down from this MG6220 printer) that I got was easy to set up, easy to use and prints excellent photos and documents. It is AirPrint friendly with no apps required to print from iPad/iPhone/idevices, and this one higher model should be no different. Reviews of this printer seem to indicate it has a problem with hogging ink, which I haven't seen on my 5320, so that could be the only issue. And also keep in mind the MG series DO NOT come with a FAX. It is an all-in-one printer/scanner combo with duplex printing.

for an nxs'r, you should be able to afford two printers. hehe
another star for butchie still. thanks this is cheaper then the
re-order of all the inks. so keeping one as a spare, then pass
it on as (refurb) re-gift. tacky right? ;p

"Special Offers and Product Promotions
Six-Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amaz0n.com Store Card and get no interest for 6 months on your entire order if paid in full in 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required."

NSX'r. yea, i was just thinking out loud.
couldn't actually follow through of course ;p
what do you do with the printers you don't use
after removing carts and place them in existing
printer.

I wish I could afford an NSX, but "NXS" is actually my initials. I'm also purchasing a few of these for the ink carts, the CLI225/226 carts retail for about $12 each on Amazon so coincidentally, five new ink carts for my MG5320, which uses the same ink carts (except the extra gray one the 6220 has) would cost $60. I don't know about regifting a inkcart-less printer though, that's kinda mean even if it has a scanner.

Dang,,,
I just bought this from Amazon less than 3 months ago for $144.
At $60 its a steal. Great printer/scanner/copier.

Nice printer

What do you all think about generic replacement cartridges for this? I've been using nothing but generic for years with no complaints. However I have an older MX700. This appears to be much higher resolution so plugging up the nozzles might be an issue.

Great find OP.

Mfr Link

BB you beat me to this post. I had been watching this printer and waiting for the price to come down. I suspect Canon is going to release the replacement model soon and they are clearing out the old models.
At 59.99 its a great deal!!!

only 1 left!

Dead

Boo. I spent too much time researching and deciding. I'm kicking myself right now.

Still available! Just ordered one.

Look closely at your order. You will be disappointed to find that they replaced the 6220 with an inferior model for the GBDOTD.

I did. It was in and out of stock long after the deal was over.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014