• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E552VLE-55-Inch-120Hz-Internet/dp/B0...

This is a 55" LCD Vizio with true 120 Hz. refresh rate. It is available at WalMart at the same price. A low price big screen for those who need internet apps and WiFi connectivity. It got average to decent reviews on different sites on the web. Not a bad deal fo $898.
Specs:
Vizio 55" 1080p HDTV, 120Hz, E552VLE:
•55" LCD panel
With 1920 x 1080 full-HD resolution
•True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on this Vizio 55" LCD TV
•Wide 178-degree vertical and 178-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
•Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
•High brightness of 500 cd/m2 and 6.5-ms response time
Quick response time for a crisp picture
•100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
•HDMI Inputs: 4
Enjoy a superior HD experience with the HDMI one-cable solution
•54.64" screen is measured diagonally from corner to corner
•Wall mountable
VESA standard
•Built-in Wi-Fi
Stream movies, programs and more

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

VIZIO E552VLE
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have the 39 inch version. The apps are not as good as I expected. It supports DLNA, but vizio would not tell me which codecs were compatible. The Hulu Plus app is slow to navigate and buggy. The tv itself is nice and priced well, but don't expect an app experience that could compare to the capabilities of an xbox 360 or TiVo.

Dang this thick is thck as a brick.

Have a 32" in the bedroom with built-in Vizio Apps/Wi-Fi...and it is flawless in streaming Amazon Prime...when time comes to replace our primary 52" LCD, will definitely be leaning towards the Vizio models...

$773 at Target, just bought one. Awesome TV.

polishdreamer said:   $773 at Target, just bought one. Awesome TV.

It's on clearance, so the stock is limited as well. There was 1 left at the Naples FL / Pine Ridge Target.

Picture is fantastic & the sound is amazing, very happy with the TV.

Keep in mind that your S-VHS, VHS, analog camcorder have no place on the this brand as there are no inputs for any of these devices.
The remote is tiny and the buttons are about impossible to see unless all the lights are on. I had one and sent the TV back for a full
refund.

belgique said:   Keep in mind that your S-VHS, VHS, analog camcorder have no place on the this brand as there are no inputs for any of these devices.
The remote is tiny and the buttons are about impossible to see unless all the lights are on. I had one and sent the TV back for a full
refund.

The remote looks like a Star Trek phaser, so I'm happy with it. What exactly do I need with a large remote, take up space ?

Anybody else get in on this?

Dont want an LCD, want LED

you know not what you speak

rakimoto said:   Dont want an LCD, want LED

polishdreamer said:   $773 at Target, just bought one. Awesome TV.

Thanks for the heads up! Got a display model for an extra 10% off plus the 5% Redcard discount.

SurfinDaNet said:   polishdreamer said:   $773 at Target, just bought one. Awesome TV.

Thanks for the heads up! Got a display model for an extra 10% off plus the 5% Redcard discount.

How do you like thr TV ?

Bump for different deal.

saw this for $698 on clearance at Target in Queens yesterday, they had two on the shelf. was the 25% clearance tag, might get marked down again.

kupop2 said:   saw this for $698 on clearance at Target in Queens yesterday, they had two on the shelf. was the 25% clearance tag, might get marked down again.
$773 still at my Naples FL target, one left as of this morning when I passed by.

rakimoto said:
Dont want an LCD, want LED

skh12 said:
you know not what you speak

For those with Costco membership, this is $699 after the $100 off coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014