• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Most of mine has came with my packing slip along with other packing slips for people that ordered the bag.

respdoc (Aug. 24, 2012 @ 1:53p) |

Mine came with NO strap - absolutely stupid. Tiger Direct strikes again.

Jeff36 (Aug. 29, 2012 @ 9:01p) |

Yaaawwwwn, thanks for the concern. Received rebate today, 3 weeks after submission.

rushhound (Sep. 22, 2012 @ 12:50p) |

Need to put (+ Shipping for most) in title...but a good deal.

Here's another...if someone has a bag fetish:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

Awesome find, anyone can comment on the reliability of their rebates?

None of these hold a 17", for those looking for one.

shipping ~$4 for me

omnisin said:   Awesome find, anyone can comment on the reliability of their rebates?

I did several rebates from this company a couple years ago and had no problems (the same can't be said about TD), the rebates came fairly quickly.

Thanks OP. In 4 1.

shipping for 2 is only $5.43

nice find OP

Great deal...Can be combined with http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details... to increase the CashBack.
Thanks OP !!

I noticed that rebate TD-6719 does not have "TigerDirect.com website" listed as an authorized location. I just started a chat with TigerDirect asking about this, and they registered for me. I'm not very happy about that...

squinky86: You selected "TigerDirect.com Retail Outlets" - I did not purchase this item from a retail outlet. Will they reject my rebate due to this?
Myra Sito: Yes. If in case, you will be denied because of this. Please wait for the rebate process of 8-10 weeks then you may apply for the rebate assurance.
Thanks a lot for registering me for a rebate I can't get... *grr* still on chat with them trying to get this mess sorted out.

EDIT:
rest of the transcript:
Squinky86: Then will you please remove the item from my order and reduce my shipping cost accordingly? I do not wish to go through the hassle of fighting for a rebate that your company advertised.
Myra Sito: This will be offered by the manufacturer itself. If we will be canceling the item on the purchase, you will have another authorization hold applied to your card.
Myra Sito: The authorization hold will be the amount of the whole purchase and will drop off once the items shipped out.
Squinky86: That's fine. I accept the additional authorization hold.
Myra Sito: Give me few minutes for this.
Squinky86: Will you please also let me know how much it will reduce the shipping cost before you finish?
Myra Sito: The shipping cost will be $9.42. Once you have modified the order, the shipping will follow.
Squinky86: Ok, do you mean that I have to modify something on my end, or did you take care of it?
Myra Sito: No, the modification was done on our end.
Squinky86: Thank you very much for helping me out then!
Note that the shipping amount was unchanged ($9.42 before removing the item from my invoice). I did purchase more than just the bags.

Can I purchase several different after rebate free items at one time? thanks

very fast and reliable

My confusing part is that "1 rebate per person or household/billing address. So I though I could only choose one from these after rebate free items?? Thanks for your answering. ^__^

Nice !!!!

miumiu520 said:   My confusing part is that "1 rebate per person or household/billing address.

Nothing confusing about it. "Limit One (1) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during
the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law"

Thank you OP. Got both from CircuitCity.com as both rebates qualify circuity.com as valid place, just being safe.

Papa's Got A Brand New Bag - James Brown

Awesome find op!

Got the backpack, thanks

Just visited local store and got E23-41841 for $29.99.... no signs about mail in rebate and did not print on their receipt...

also just realized the rebate is not up to date: https://www.4myrebate.com/Claim/OfferDetailsNewGrid/?Offercd=td-...
shows 8/20-8/21 as only valid dates and cannot submit this... sigh....

Great deal for those with b&M stores close by. ***Only available at local stores, NOT online.***

Can finally recoup part of my Inner Circle membership . Does Freeshipping.com also do TigerDirect?

placed the order at yesterday night, thanks.

Looks like they changed the backpack rebate end date from 8/31 to 8/21.

Just got one today (8/22) from store and learnt this as I tried to access the rebate form link.

Still have a copy of PDF (downloaded previously) that states 8/31.

Cool find. Thank you.

NO thanks...not for them to have me register.

squinky86 said:   I noticed that rebate TD-6719 does not have "TigerDirect.com website" listed as an authorized location. I just started a chat with TigerDirect asking about this, and they registered for me. I'm not very happy about that...

Maybe they updated it, but TD-6719 does list TigerDirect.com website now.

Just received my bag. I ordered this bag,
Model#: E23-41841

But what I received is this bag,
Model#: E23-41842

The model number on my order confirmation, the included invoice and the tag on the bag match what I ordered. But they obviously have the wrong picture.

rushhound said:   Just received my bag. I ordered this bag,

The model number on my order confirmation, the included invoice and the tag on the bag match what I ordered. But they obviously have the wrong picture.

No..two different bags and two different rebates.

respdoc said:   rushhound said:   Just received my bag. I ordered this bag,

No..two different bags and two different rebates.

Apparently I wasn't clear. My issue has nothing to do with rebates.
The bag I ordered vs the bag I received does not match the picture.

I ordered Model#: E23-41841 what I received is Model#: E23-41842

The pictures are apparently reversed on the Tiger web site.

rushhound said:   

I got that part..but there's really nothing that can be done now that the rebate is over (minus sending back the bag for a refund.. leaving you with no bag).

respdoc said:   rushhound said:   

I got that part..but there's really nothing that can be done now that the rebate is over (minus sending back the bag for a refund.. leaving you with no bag).

True, I was mainly letting people know to not be surprised when they don't receive the bag they ordered.

expecting more such clearances from many others stores as year end is nearing. stay tuned to fw!

TD changed the rebate form for the most desirable bag - E23-41841-TD-6729
Original rebate form showed ending date of 8/31/12 - the current form shows expiration of 8/21/12

Another bait & switch from TD. Good luck with these rebates.

kaycen said:   TD changed the rebate form for the most desirable bag - E23-41841-TD-6729
Original rebate form showed ending date of 8/31/12 - the current form shows expiration of 8/21/12

Most did order within the rebates timeframe..so it should be fine. It looks like the people that have to worry are the ones that ordered after the rebate was pulled under the product's page.

kaycen said:   TD changed the rebate form for the most desirable bag - E23-41841-TD-6729

You were neither baited nor switched. They obviously sold a ton of them and took the rebate down.

There was never a point where they claimed to be offering a rebate when the rebate posted wasn't valid for that particular date.

Of course it sounds much more clever to claim "bait and switch".

Skipping 4 Messages...
kaycen said:   

Yaaawwwwn, thanks for the concern. Received rebate today, 3 weeks after submission.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014