Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Shelving Unit
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you are patient these can be had for cheaper on Buy.com

pope411 said:   If you are patient these can be had for cheaper on Buy.com

how much cheaper and is shipping free on your deal.

MISTERCHEAP said:    how much cheaper and is shipping free on your deal.

Deal isn't current now but I was able to get this unit for $59.99 with free shipping from Buy.com many months ago on a deal. Tax for me was another $5.

Thanks OP, my mom was just getting ready to purchase these exact same shelves at Sam's for $99 + tax + we would have to get them 45 mins. from our house and pay for gas for full size pickup. You saved her some bucks!

OMG I ordered these yesterday and they came in today! That is crazy! I haven't put them together to say what the quality is but wow, that's some fast shipping!

julesingeorgia said:   OMG I ordered these yesterday and they came in today! That is crazy! I haven't put them together to say what the quality is but wow, that's some fast shipping!

wow, how were they shipped? Space Shuttle?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014