• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I got this offer from my bank:

Click 'Check it out' below to get a $25 WalMart gift card and start your free 30 day trial of Freeshipping.com. Plus, get free shipping rebates for over 1,500 top websites including WalMart.com.

Terms:
Start your no cost 30-day review with our compliments. If you decide not to continue your FreeShipping.com membership, simply log on or call 1-800-869-5597 to cancel during your review. Otherwise, we'll automatically continue your FreeShipping.com benefits for just $11.97 a month, billed to the credit card you provide. Your credit card will not be charged during your review period. You may cancel at anytime.

Link: Text
https://www.freeshipping.com/join_nlp.asp?|1...

Use the second link. This is my first deal, please be nice. I did search the forum first but only found one expired deal related to Freeshipping.com

Edit: Just checked my bank account again, the offer is gone now. It might be targeted or for a limited time, sorry.

Member Summary

Walmart gift card
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just got an update from my brother that he received $25 WalMart giftcard with "001" in the above link. Thanks Kimsm & Ni... (more)

kishoreranger (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 6:08p) |

I'm glad this worked out for your brother too!

niniss (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 2:58a) |

Absolute scam!!!!!!! Does not work. I signed up for a free 30 day trial. At the first day made a purchase thought their ... (more)

kate30 (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 8:00p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks op!

I used a temp CC number but THIS doesn't look good.

Update - I never even received an email confirmation from this place once I signed up. Total scam. Just cx my membership. I see they charged $1.00 already on my card.. lets see if they return it.

Before you try this, google: freeshipping.com complaints

There seem to be a LOT of complaints that they keep charging your card after you cancel and that they don't actually refund shipping charges.

I never used them so I'm only going on other people's reviews.

SlamminMOFO said:   I used a temp CC number but THIS doesn't look good.

TheBigCheese said:   Before you try this, google: freeshipping.com complaints

There seem to be a LOT of complaints that they keep charging your card after you cancel and that they don't actually refund shipping charges.

I never used them so I'm only going on other people's reviews.

What a horror show! Thanks for the heads-up, guys...

What happens if u use credit card with $0 balance?

With all those complaints, I will pass on this "deal".

I have to admit that i didn't really do any research on this website as i trusted my bank (this specific offer was attached/linked to my debt card activities). I get this type of linked offers often from my bank and used a couple of them in the past without any problems. I guess that's why i didn't think too much before posting here. I did use a visa gift card (has $1 balance) to sign up the Freeshipping.com, and it said the $25 WalMart gift card will be mailed in 3-6 weeks.

Thanks ..I will pass on this deal

Thanks, used an AMEX gift card.

Just canceled my card now. With a lot off green i thought it was good to go. Should never assume something is now day's. Not on my game today. Caught me slipping..

only $10 gift card

Only $10 form me too...
Up to $25 I guess.

raygine4 said:   only $10 gift card[/Q[/Q

It was $25 but it's gone now

where they mentioned about gift card?

Don't waste your time. Even for the people who get the email confirming the gift card, if you contact CS they'll tell you they have no such offer.

They claim it's a glitch and NO ONE is getting cards, even if you have email proof.

This is why we read about these deals, to learn from others poor experiences, and stay clear. Thanks to those who spoke up that it smells like carp.

Tried this promotion last month (eBay $25 credit). Waste of my time and effort.

SlamminMOFO said:   

Update - I never even received an email confirmation from this place once I signed up. Total scam. Just cx my membership. I see they charged $1.00 already on my card.. lets see if they return it.

I received the email confirmation soon after i signed up and i used the link in the email to claim the gift card.
After reading so many negative comments here, out of curiousity, i re-accessed that link (i saved that email confirmation) and it says "our records indicated that you have already submitted the claim." Everything seems to look proper. I guess i just have to wait and see if the gift card will ever come. Will report back.

niniss said:   SlamminMOFO said:   

I received the email confirmation soon after i signed up and i used the link in the email to claim the gift card.
After reading so many negative comments here, out of curiousity, i re-accessed that link (i saved that email confirmation) and it says "our records indicated that you have already submitted the claim." Everything seems to look proper. I guess i just have to wait and see if the gift card will ever come. Will report back.

I just had a flashback to the cardilly.com scam with your response.

SlamminMOFO said:   SlamminMOFO said:   

I just had a flashback to the cardilly.com scam with your response.

Not sure if i understand you. I have no clue what cardilly.com is.

I signed up with this deal before and actually got the gift card that was promised.

ntony9 said:   I signed up with this deal before and actually got the gift card that was promised.

Thanks for the information! Did it take very long to receive the gift card?

For the record... received my $25 Wal-Mart gift card today.. Cancelled the membership a few days ago.
Thanks OP!

Shufflindoh said:   For the record... received my $25 Wal-Mart gift card today.. Cancelled the membership a few days ago.
Thanks OP!

I'm glad to hear the positive news. I, however, have not received the gift card yet.

metarojo78 said:   Only $10 form me too...
Up to $25 I guess.

raygine4 said:   only $10 gift card
so do I

Got my $25 gift card today too from "Award Headquarters." Postmarked on the 26th, letter dated the 24th. Cancelled a little over a week ago.

It originally was listed as a $10 gift card, but I guess they fixed it (I emailed them but never heard anything back).

[Edit: Seems like the $25 offer is still up when I go to freeshipping.com]

To all those nah sayers: Received the gift card today, easy $25!!

I cancelled my membership 1 hour after signing up after seeing comments here.. well either way I received my 25$ gift card yesterday- thanks OP!!

pimba02 said:   I cancelled my membership 1 hour after signing up after seeing comments here.. well either way I received my 25$ gift card yesterday- thanks OP!!

You're very welcome and i'm glad you got the nice surprise!

Thanks OP. got $25 giftcard.

I dont know why OP got more REDs

kishoreranger said:   Thanks OP. got $25 giftcard.

I dont know why OP got more REDs

I was shocked by the REDs as well. So much for trying to be nice and helpful.

am i missing something? they didn't mention about $25 gift card.. is the offer dead?

IndianInUSA said:   am i missing something? they didn't mention about $25 gift card.. is the offer dead?

The $25 offer is long gone, but they were offering the $10 gc for quite long and i guess it's now dead as well.

niniss said:   The $25 offer is long gone, but they were offering the $10 gc for quite long and i guess it's now dead as well.

Well, it may be dead internally (i.e. they won't actually honor it), but I'm still getting the $25 offer when I visit the site in Chrome.

I figured out that it seems to be because of a "cid" that's stored in a cookie they set. It seems like you can actually pass the cid in URL too (but the original cookie remains the same). For instance:

https://www.freeshipping.com/register2.asp?CID=TRXSWLMRT003 ($10 offer)

Now, I have no idea whether they'll honor it still or not, so if anyone tries this, it's totally YMMV. BTW "001" is a $25 offer that says $10 on it (while "002" says $25 all the way), so I might try avoiding that one.

Got the card y'day. $25 as promised

What's wrong with this "SlamminMOFO"?!! He just gave me red on each of my posts. This deal has proven to be a legit!!

niniss said:   What's wrong with this "SlamminMOFO"?!! He just gave me red on each of my posts. This deal has proven to be a legit!!

Read my post again and explain your red. Was there no reason to be cautious? Look at how many people found charges on their CC from this place long after they signed up. I was pointing this out to people so that they can make a good decision and you took it personally as if I warned them to stay away from you.

The post directly below mine basically states the same I did... take it for what it's worth.

Thats great that you received your card along with others. I never stated you wouldnt receive it but I wouldnt want future charges placed on my CC w/out permission and that is why I used a temp card... Hopefully others did too.

SAMPLE OF WHAT PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH FOR BELOW!

Freeshipping.com Complaints & Reviews
Sort by: Date | Popularity
Freeshipping.com
Posted: 2012-10-04 by Jenivane
I was charged 5 times by this company

Complaint Rating:
I was charged 5 times by this company (IC FREESHIPPING.COM, May also appear as: IC *FREESHIPPING.COM) at $11.97, my total is $60 the company without my authorization kept my credit card on file and charged me every month! I used free shipping only once. I asked to reimburse me, the company refused...
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Freeshipping.com
Posted: 2012-09-28 by Venisme
They are keep charging to my credit card

Complaint Rating:
They are keep charging to my credit card. I don't know why and I don't say to do it....

Now, are you still against my throwing caution to this after reading this? If you are, then you haven;t been around here long enough. Take a few minutes and read through the complaints.

SlamminMOFO said:   niniss said:   What's wrong with this "SlamminMOFO"?!! He just gave me red on each of my posts. This deal has proven to be a legit!!

Thats great that you received your card along with others. I never stated you wouldnt receive it but I wouldnt want future charges placed on my CC w/out permission and that is why I used a temp card... Hopefully others did too.

Your own words: "Total scam" - Then I don't understand why you even participated? Nobody was holding a gun to your head.

Please don't bother to respond. I think it's pretty clear to me what kind of person you are now so i have nothing else to say to you.

Skipping 5 Messages...
Absolute scam!!!!!!! Does not work. I signed up for a free 30 day trial. At the first day made a purchase thought their web site and claimed the shipping refunds, as they advertise you should do. 30 days ( 4 weeks) past by, I did not get anything they promised !!!!!! I canceled my membership. Garbage website.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014