• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Apple Ipad 2 Refurbished for $319 back in stock at Apple.com

Both White and Black colors were available few minutes ago when I place my order.

White will be delivered by August 31st and Black by September 5th

Apple Store
Need a Apple Store coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Ipad 2 Refurb for $319
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
A couple weeks ago I picked up a refurb iPad 2 3g for $399 on Apple. (received $20 CashBack bonus w/ Discover). I sold... (more)

suezyque (Aug. 25, 2012 @ 11:17p) |

I love CL for many items. I have bought $300 office phones for $100 each when I needed 10. I have purchased used switc... (more)

PhoenixMan (Aug. 26, 2012 @ 8:54a) |

Black 16GB units are back in stock again as of now, not sure how long they will last.

Neolinux123 (Aug. 31, 2012 @ 2:14p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good news

I was waiting for this for a few days now... thanks! ShopDiscover has 5% CB

No multitasking with ijunk.

Might as well wait for repeat of multiple times $340 at Fry's or same price at Microcenter for brand new. 5% from Shop Discover is a little over $6...

I predict if people don't buy these, they will go down further. These are probably only good for the flippers that need a regular stream of supply.

Good price. Was looking for a while and decided to pull the trigger. Now I am hoping it's the updated version 2,4,

Picked this up 2 weeks ago when it was available. Word to the wise: the same iPad AppleCare was available at WalMart online for $20 less (less taxes, of course). Keep an eye out for that, too!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/AppleCare-Protection-Plan-for-iPad/151...

Happy Buying!

zankster said:   Picked this up 2 weeks ago when it was available. Word to the wise: the same iPad AppleCare was available at WalMart online for $20 less (less taxes, of course). Keep an eye out for that, too!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/AppleCare-Protection-Plan-for-iPad/151...

Happy Buying!

its OOS online, was this $20 instore?

Agree with gwbush. Wait for few months you will get it much cheaper.
Apple is requesting retail shops to make more space for ipad. I assume they are going to dump many ipads including 7 in version. 7in version may put to 199 to competewith nexus 7 and Mic
rosoft surface rt version.

Apologies for the confusion. WalMart had the iPad Applecare for $79 online, while Apple for $99.

It's amusing that you can buy the iPad at Apple refurb and make $15 trading it in to Amazon. Why would you want to? Don't know.

Limit of 2 ipads on the Amazon trade in.

Great deal. In for 10.

mannyv said:   It's amusing that you can buy the iPad at Apple refurb and make $15 trading it in to Amazon. Why would you want to? Don't know.

Crap... I just bought the white one which has $5 less trade-in value on Amazon :-P

mannyv said:   It's amusing that you can buy the iPad at Apple refurb and make $15 trading it in to Amazon. Why would you want to? Don't know.

I am also a bit unsure why one would want to. I can usually obtain a 10% discount on Amazon GCs pretty easily through other means.

-mike

it is interest that people are willing to buy refurbish ipad2 for 319 + tax, while no one want to buy a brand new one from me on craiglist (dallas) for 360? (no tax)

Excellent deal. Refurbs are as good as new. Now Samsung should pack up their ghetto products and get the **** out.

miaojian said:   it is interest that people are willing to buy refurbish ipad2 for 319 + tax, while no one want to buy a brand new one from me on craiglist (dallas) for 360? (no tax)

Why would they pay more for a grey market product? There's no reason to.

That's the thing about CL--so many people don't want to accept what their stuff is actually worth. Buying from a stranger is a risk, and risk drives down value. Simple economics.

king0fSpades said:   Excellent deal. Refurbs are as good as new. Now Samsung should pack up their ghetto products and get the **** out.

No, I don't know why Samsung bothered with the similarities to iOs and the design on some devices - stock Android and a different design would be enough to win people over. Samsung has great hardware, they just need to be more open with their drivers and such. I see them using the loss of the lawsuit as an opportunity to innovate and raise the bar, which will put better tech in our hands. The Galaxy Nexus was a great start even though it was designed by Google. I won't be buying anything but Nexus line phones from here on out for the pure Android experience, unless manufacturers start releasing more vanilla devices. For me Android is very much more functional and a better experience all around, and I hope we as consumers don't have to suffer due to frivolous patent suits from any party.

mikeg1 said:   I am also a bit unsure why one would want to. I can usually obtain a 10% discount on Amazon GCs pretty easily through other means.

-mike
Please share.

Nice. In for 1!

Why buy it from you, a total stranger, when Apple refurb is pretty much as good as new, with same warranty?
Try putting OBO!

On Apple.com, it says $399 for Ipad 2 refurb now. Is this deal expired, or am I looking in the wrong place?

OOS

GWBush said:   

I predict if people don't buy these, they will go down further.

I see you took Econ 101. I think you can copy your post and paste on any Hot Deals thread.

lkdash said:   Agree with gwbush. Wait for few months you will get it much cheaper.
Apple is requesting retail shops to make more space for ipad. I assume they are going to dump many ipads including 7 in version. 7in version may put to 199 to competewith nexus 7 and Mic
rosoft surface rt version.

I can assure you the above statement is True. I am still waiting til prices stop dropping until I buy my IPad 1 16gb version. I know it has been years but at some point the price will stop dropping and I will pounce on it!!!!!

As a matter of fact I finally bought a wireless b router last x-mas when prices on them bottomed out.

I think this x-mas I may upgrade my DVD player to one that has upscaling to HD! To go with the rear projection TV I bought two years ago when those prices stopped dropping.
Patience always pays of......

I have read that you want AppleCare + (PLUS) not just APPLECARE, which is essentially the same protection coverage that your credit card gives you.

the cheapest I see is $399

I got one of these 3 months ago for $319 as well. It is PERFECT and warranties, services etc from Apple is as simple as making an appointment with their Genius and taking it to the Apple Store. Love mine!

Stone me for this, but I think it is a pretty lukewarm deal. You can find 3G + WiFi deals on Craigslist for less than $400. In CA, this deal including tax and recycling fees comes to little less than $400 for WiFi only. Sure, used is technically not the same as new but it is not hard to find an iPad that has been babied by it's previous owners and includes some accessories (especially if the previous owner upgraded to iPad 3).

Been looking for a good deal on a refurb, my 3 yr old ipad feels as slow as a 286! Thanks!!

A couple weeks ago I picked up a refurb iPad 2 3g for $399 on Apple. (received $20 CashBack bonus w/ Discover). I sold my old one which I got from CowBoom on CL for a profit. I love the new one! Much lighter, faster. It's mint and has the same warranty as new. I love tablets and have owned a number of them. When I'm tired of what I have I flip it. I plan on keeping this one as it's my favorite by far. I'm a fairly light user with the 3g, so the $20/mth plan works very well for me.

marinjose said:   Stone me for this, but I think it is a pretty lukewarm deal. You can find 3G + WiFi deals on Craigslist for less than $400. In CA, this deal including tax and recycling fees comes to little less than $400 for WiFi only. Sure, used is technically not the same as new but it is not hard to find an iPad that has been babied by it's previous owners and includes some accessories (especially if the previous owner upgraded to iPad 3).

I love CL for many items. I have bought $300 office phones for $100 each when I needed 10. I have purchased used switches at 80% off comparable new ones.

But in this type of deal I would go with the store buy and pay by Credit card. I bought a laptop this year and it was stolen and I got $500+ back from visa purchase protection

With CL I would have been SOL

Black 16GB units are back in stock again as of now, not sure how long they will last.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014