• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110 @ TigerDirect.com - $29.99 after Rebate
was $79.99
Free Shipping!

Rebates
$20.00 Rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find, bought one, thanks

In for one, as my old trusty G15 isn't so trusty anymore. The lcd screen on the G15 was always cute, but nothing I actually used for anything useful. Thanks OP.

Glad I don't need it anytime soon though - "Estimated delivery date: Oct 3rd."

TD Fail
Disclaimer
This was good for a laugh - do you think this deal is up to FatWallet standards?

really big discount, thanks

Question for you guys about the MIR,on the rebate form it says "Copy of UPC" usually they ask for the original from the box!

Will you send in a copy or will be cutting the original from the box!? Just wondering!

Thanks

SpeedLimit said:   Question for you guys about the MIR,on the rebate form it says "Copy of UPC" usually they ask for the original from the box!
Will you send in a copy or will be cutting the original from the box!? Just wondering!

Huh - first time ever seeing this, if memory serves me correctly. My experiences with 4myrebate.com have all been positive (I've never had to contact them regarding a rebate in the past), so I'm going to send in a copy of the UPC. If it's denied I'd hope a phone call or email would solve the problem, if not mailing the UPC separately should work but I doubt it would come to that as it definitely says "Signed Rebate Form / Copy of UPC / Copy of Invoice".

Very observant SpeedLimit, you get the gold star for today

Thank you...Thank you ManuFact

Am going to do the same send a copy and see, will post the result back here so everyone knows!

It went through, I received this message:
"
We are pleased to inform you that your rebate, with the Basic service level you selected has been processed and approved on 09/27/2012.

Your AMEX Reward Card will be mailed within 8-10 weeks . Please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Below is the summary of your rebate registration information:

Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Rebate Offer: Get $20.00 MIR on Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110
Rebate Item : Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110
Rebate Item UPC number(s) : XXXXXXXXXXX
Rebate Award: $20.00
Service level Basic: $0.00
Final Award: $20.00

Thank you. You may check the status of your rebate at anytime by clicking the following link http://www.4myrebate.com/Claim/CheckRebateStatus/?zip=..... or by going to www.4myrebate.com
"

So weird... something seemed amiss, and coming back across this thread I realized what it was. I never received any sort of email confirmation for this rebate (not even when I registered like usual) and I definitely entered my email correctly, but tracking it shows that the rebate has been approved.

Oh well, as long as it shows up eventually I'm good

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014