Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
refurbished, but still great price...
link

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Logitech Harmony One
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

'Refurbished' in the title would benefit everyone...

Normally, I'd say that goes without saying at this price, but in light of the recent deal...

ChinaRider said:   'Refurbished' in the title would benefit everyone...

Normally, I'd say that goes without saying at this price, but in light of the recent deal...

...title changed. sorry

Not bad. Depending on if you get charged tax & what shipping is, Logitech's vip store usually and currently has these for $99 and free shipping. But TD is likely at worst the same after tax & shipping, esp considering there's 4% CashBack.

They seem to be factory refurbished, which is good -- if you go with a seller refurb (like a lot of the ones on eBay) you won't get technical support from Logitech, which you may need.

Woe is me...got all excited since my 890 died, but I need RF. As much as people rave about the One, I always just assumed it had RF.

Nice deal, tho, OP.

I'm sure everyone knows, "(was $199.99)" compares the sale price to that of a new item. But it still seems a little misleading. Shouldn't "was" refer to the cost of the refurbished item before it went on sale? ..just say'n.

If you want RF as part of the package purchased then you need to get a 900. It is pretty much the same as a Harmony One but with the extras I needed, the 900 pops up every once and a while for $90 or so.

craig001 said:   If you want RF as part of the package purchased then you need to get a 900. It is pretty much the same as a Harmony One but with the extras I needed, the 900 pops up every once and a while for $90 or so. Through Logitech vip store i'm seeing this for 139.99. Care to show any ref/link for $90?

craig001 said:   If you want RF as part of the package purchased then you need to get a 900. It is pretty much the same as a Harmony One but with the extras I needed, the 900 pops up every once and a while for $90 or so.Does your 900 eat batteries for breakfast? Mine barely lasts two days off the charger with minimal use. Just wanted to check if the battery is bad or if this is normal expected performance.

peas said:   craig001 said:   If you want RF as part of the package purchased then you need to get a 900. It is pretty much the same as a Harmony One but with the extras I needed, the 900 pops up every once and a while for $90 or so.Does your 900 eat batteries for breakfast? Mine barely lasts two days off the charger with minimal use. Just wanted to check if the battery is bad or if this is normal expected performance.

My 900 goes a week or more off the charger with decent use.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.