3 Ducks ~ 10 Bucks!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Christmas is right around the corner, get your ducks before they're gone!

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/3pc-Duck-Display.aspx?PfId=2...

Code: OSPSEPT for 20% off, free shipping. That's $10.39 total

***UPDATE: OSPSEPT has now been changed to offer 20% off plus free shipping w/$25.00 purchase. You can use OSPOFFER291 for 50% off, to make it $12.48 if ya still need some ducks***

Member Summary

Ducks?
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A little more description would help. I am actually looking for live muscovy ducks to raise and this would have been a good price!
3pc Duck Display
Was: $59.99Now: $12.99
Dressed for the holidays in red Santa hats and tinsel-trimmed capes, and sparkling with 105 clear lights. Frosty white mesh trio includes a large duck, 24"Hx12.5"W x 15.5" and a pair of ducklings, each 7.5"Hx6.5"Wx12.5"D. Iron frames. 4' 10.5" cord. Assembly. UL approved. 3-Pc. Set.

Kinda thought the picture explained it....

And I was hoping these were decoys. grr. They won't get fooled by these if I throw them in a lake.

I love ducks.....how can you shoot them? (Assuming that is why you want to 'fool' them....) i feel sad now.

Kinda thought the picture explained it....

the picture is not in the title

Yes, please edit the title to a descriptive one.

cuauhtemoc said:   Yes, please edit the title to a descriptive one. No! Don't . . . make everybody waste a whole click out of their life (and the life of their mouse) -HA!!

1826 wasted clicks....

sigh...no duck for dinner

That code only gets you free shipping with an order over $25.

Use code: ospoffer291, to get 50% off!

jdtowns said:   That code only gets you free shipping with an order over $25.

Use code: ospoffer291, to get 50% off!

Dang, they changed it. That code was supposed to be good through 9/2. $10.39 shipped was a great deal. It is now $12.48. Still OK deal.

ducks, i love that. Shipping fee is a problem. huh!

man, i was hoping for peking ducks

should add non edible ducks...

hotpa2d said:   Kinda thought the picture explained it....
Thanks to Farfisa850 for posting the picture! Be sure to add one when you post and it will help avoid confusion .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014