• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/sharp-60inch-aquos-174-led-smart-tv-lc60le6...

OK, There are 2 deals on this TV. Sharp 60'' Aquos® LED Smart TV - LC60LE640U
Sears $1399
Dell $1549-$150 (X6L1GQZ0S3TCTZ)Coupon =$1399

Here is the dif.
Sears 3 year in Home protection is $299 and it is in home service.
Dell uses TV warrenty for 1st year then for additional 2 years $36 (limited time deal). This is NOT in home. They do pay shipping to and from your house tho.

Both have free delivery and 30 day return policy (again temp deal for Dell and Sears)

So the final cost is
Sears $1700 plus tax with 3 year in home protection....or
Dell $1436 plus tax with 1 year TV warrenty and additional 2 year warrenty (for 3 years)

I want opinions on what you think the better/smarter deal is or if you think there will be better labor day sale on 60".(and I do not live in state with Fry's)
Thanks, Justin

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LC60LE640U
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
55" Vizio Smart TV at Target for $773 on clearance.

polishdreamer (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 6:22p) |

Do you have a model or a SKU? is it an LED unit?

rakimoto (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 6:32p) |

Target had it instore, for $1232, if you had a Red card. Nice tv

LORENW (Oct. 31, 2012 @ 9:06p) |

Free ship for online tvs, and will haul your old set away for $10, through jan 2013
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Buysquad has it for $1249.99 no tax and free ship. And have extended warranty's from 2 year's to 5 year's price from $159-$329. Link
I still think that is not that good of a deal though but better then Dell and Sears

Melly777 said:   Buysquad has it for $1249.99 no tax and free ship. And have extended warranty's from 2 year's to 5 year's price from $159-$329. Link
I still think that is not that good of a deal though but better then Dell and Sears

OK, I at least trust Sears and Dell(to an extent) but shy away from places I never heard of. Has anyone used Buysquad?

I am looking for a good 60" LED matte screen TV(bright livingroom). I don't care about smart TV although 3D would be nice in not paying a huge premium(more then $200 extra) for it. Any other hot deal ideas out there??
Thanks, J

They have more then 4 in a half stars rating with 276 reviews with google shopping. But i personally never use them they seem pretty legit though.

Melly777 said:   They have more then 4 in a half stars rating with 276 reviews with google shopping. But i personally never use them they seem pretty legit though.

Thanks, You stated before you don't think this, or even the one you mentioned, is that good of a deal. Do you know better 60" LED deal or do you know of labor day sale coming up? I am looking for help finding a good deal. Thanks, J

justincasethegreat said:   Melly777 said:   They have more then 4 in a half stars rating with 276 reviews with google shopping. But i personally never use them they seem pretty legit though.

Thanks, You stated before you don't think this, or even the one you mentioned, is that good of a deal. Do you know better 60" LED deal or do you know of labor day sale coming up? I am looking for help finding a good deal. Thanks, J

Yeah i'm sure there's gonna be a bunch of good deals going on this weekend. The best deal i see right now if i was gonna buy a tv is for a 55" 3D Lg Wifi Smart tv For $999 Posted Here. I'm personally waiting on a 70" or bigger Smart tv deal. Are i would be all over that deal.

Well, I just couldn't pull the trigger. I am hoping there are some good 60" LED deals for labor day.
If anyone here has suggestions then please share.
Thanks, J

Power Consumption Operational - General: 188 Watt

good price or not?

If you use Discover you get 10% back, plus 6% fat cash thats $140 + $84 = $224 so you pay $1176 + tax on the whole $1400, seems hot if you do that not sure about without. Plus its nice to be able to go to a b&m for pickup and exchange if it has dead pixels.

schultze said:   Best Buy has same TV for $1,199.00 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sharp+-+AQUOS+-+60%26%2334%3B+Class+...

That's not the same TV. That is a lower version not smart TV. They retail $400 apart.

tdavis5432 said:   If you use Discover you get 10% back, plus 6% fat cash thats $140 + $84 = $224 so you pay $1176 + tax on the whole $1400, seems hot if you do that not sure about without. Plus its nice to be able to go to a b&m for pickup and exchange if it has dead pixels.

Fat cash? Help me out here??

I'm sorry i was mistaken you can't use both at the same time, but fat cash is fat wallet cash, go up top and click on the Cash Back and Cash Back stores list...

justincasethegreat said:   tdavis5432 said:   If you use Discover you get 10% back, plus 6% fat cash thats $140 + $84 = $224 so you pay $1176 + tax on the whole $1400, seems hot if you do that not sure about without. Plus its nice to be able to go to a b&m for pickup and exchange if it has dead pixels.

tdavis5432 said:   I'm sorry i was mistaken you can't use both at the same time, but fat cash is fat wallet cash, go up top and click on the Cash Back and Cash Back stores list...

justincasethegreat said:   tdavis5432 said:   If you use Discover you get 10% back, plus 6% fat cash thats $140 + $84 = $224 so you pay $1176 + tax on the whole $1400, seems hot if you do that not sure about without. Plus its nice to be able to go to a b&m for pickup and exchange if it has dead pixels.

Thanks, I had the discover 10% covered but since most retailers I buy from pretty much has a 5%-10% thing thru discover I kind of don't count it in my hunt. I will most likely get that on a better deal if I find it. Still hoping some good labor day sale on a 60" LED comes along.

$1,389.99 at Costco. 2 year warranty and add 3 years for $99.
Sharp AQUOS 60" Class 1080p 120Hz AquoMotion 240 LED Edge Lit LCD HDTV

Spending over $1,000 for a Sharp TV is crazy, their stuff is generally subpar.

Sears for online orders, has free home delivery, plus will haul your old junker off for $10 more.....

now $1299.99 before 5% Sears card and fatwallet

55" Vizio Smart TV at Target for $773 on clearance.

polishdreamer said:   55" Vizio Smart TV at Target for $773 on clearance.

Do you have a model or a SKU? is it an LED unit?

Target had it instore, for $1232, if you had a Red card. Nice tv

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014