• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo offers the Lenovo IdeaCentre A720 Intel Ivy Bridge Core i7 Quad-Core 2.3GHz 27" Widescreen Desktop PC, model no. 25645CU, for $1,664. This $100 mail-in rebate drops it to $1,564 +FS. Features include an Intel Core i7-3610QM 2.3GHz Ivy Bridge quad-core processor, 27" 1920x1080 (1080p) multi-touch LCD, 8GB RAM, 1TB 5400 rpm hard drive, Blu-ray / DVD combo drive, 802.11n wireless, HDMI input and output, 720p webcam, wireless keyboard and mouse, and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Deal ends September 3.

Text

Rebate Link

Member Summary

Lenovo I7 Quad 27” Touchscreen PC
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The HDMI in and out options are reasons to consider this over the Dell All-in-One PCs

So tempting!

Dell has a better graphics card and I think they are higher res.

According to reviews this has a 10 point multi-touch screen, which means it will work great with Windows 8

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014