• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks Corp is offering consumers a deal this week through daily-deal company LivingSocial.
They will offer a $10 Starbucks gift card for $5 on Wednesday.
Customers have six months to claim the card, which can be used across the United States, according to company executives.

Live Now

LivingSocial
Need a LivingSocial coupon that earns 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Starbucks Store
Need a Starbucks Store coupon that earns 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Starbucks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i got it free (after my purchase, successfully referred 3 friends)!

IndianInUSA (Sep. 06, 2012 @ 10:14a) |

Wait for the half price Frappuccino sale. Then it's a good deal with the half price gift certificate.

billrubin (Sep. 06, 2012 @ 8:38p) |

I tried to do that but my friends are not Starbuck's fans. What I should have done was just tell them to buy the GC for ... (more)

jaymez619 (Sep. 08, 2012 @ 12:17a) |

LINK

1,500,000 sold....DEAL IS OVER now
Staff Summary
  • LivingSocial Coupons:
    15SCHOOL
    15% off any order (expires 8/3/14 11:59pm)
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sweet, thanks!

hdpq said:   sweet, thanks!

Welcome! My guess is they're trying to get people that stop/slow down drinking coffee in the Summer back in the stores.

Any idea what time this kicks off?

Live now.

This is going on right now. I just signed up & got it. Was afraid to wait til tomorrow & miss out!

Deal is already live

Nice deal...Thanks!!

My deal went through but voucher won't print as site is getting slammed.
Here's the message I received:
"Well that wasn't supposed to happen.
The site is down for a moment.
We're fixing it, and we'll be back soon."

In for 2..with hubby and my account.. thanks..

WashingtonState said:   My deal went through but voucher won't print as site is getting slammed.

Should be ok to wait got some time to redeem this

Can not use deal bucks on this.

WashingtonState said:   My deal went through but voucher won't print as site is getting slammed.

Claimed mine under" My Vouchers" right after purchase just now.
"Voucher" is an actual SBUX eGC.

In, obviously.

Server is slamslamslamslammed

In, thanks!

D.o.S on their site.

Dont forget about the Cash Back. lol.

it is working, got my voucher printed out....

The server kept crashing, but I am finally in 4 1. I had to forget the CashBack,

Just tried again with another account and got: "Your voucher will be available 24 - 48 hours after your purchase." Anyone else getting this message?

Redbeard25 said:   Just tried again with another account and got: "Your voucher will be available 24 - 48 hours after your purchase." Anyone else getting this message?

Yep

Redbeard25 said:   Just tried again with another account and got: "Your voucher will be available 24 - 48 hours after your purchase." Anyone else getting this message?

Got the same message, but about an hour later got the email saying voucher can be claimed. Guessing just a delay in processing.

slammed at processing payment

superfob99 said:   Redbeard25 said:   Just tried again with another account and got: "Your voucher will be available 24 - 48 hours after your purchase." Anyone else getting this message?

Got the same message, but about an hour later got the email saying voucher can be claimed. Guessing just a delay in processing.

Got it. Thanks, OP!

Yep ...... Mine showed up like 5 minutes later.

holy crap it keeps on looping asking me to sign in to facebook and than my Living Social account.

i just gave up on the Cash Back option

Really hope Starbucks doesn't go bankrupt. Between this and the deal last year - I've got $40 on my gift card!

Must drink coffee...

The $10 was available to me immediately.
I added the eGift Card to my Starbucks account and was able to transfer the balance to another card. Thanks OP!

Yummy! Thanks, telstar.

eGift card is good thru 3/5/2013.

Got 1, thanks OP

In for 1...yumm ...thanks OP

Thank you!

The one I have says it NEVER expires

Thanks OP

Sweet deal! In.

352,547 sold already!

Skipping 35 Messages...
telstar said:   Also, post your link to Facebook or Twitter to tell your friends and you may get your deal for free. I did that, and they just notified me that I'll be getting my $10 card for free.

I tried to do that but my friends are not Starbuck's fans. What I should have done was just tell them to buy the GC for $5 and I would reimburse them the $5 if they give me the GC, too. That way, I could have loaded up my Starbucks card at 50% off. Actually, more than 50% since some of the purchases would be free after three referrals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014