• Text Only
Great Deal. Thanks.

You need to link your Facebook Connect and LivingSocial Deals accounts

tried everything

Thanks!

Great deal! Thank you!

Great find. Thanks!

In for two. Thanks, OP!

Also, post your link to Facebook or Twitter to tell your friends and you may get your deal for free. I did that, and they just notified me that I'll be getting my $10 card for free.

Thanks OP!!!

Good Deal

Bought four of these!! Better than the previous Starbucks deal!

Only when 3 of your referral purchase the deal (ofcourse via your link or email), you will get your purchase as FREE.

got the voucher and transferred over to my card...

got the FatCash showing up within minutes too. good deal! thank you OP!

Great Deal.

nutcase said:   352,547 sold already!

352,547 x 5 = $1,762,735 in easy money-in for Starbucks.

Wow, $4M now! I suppose they still have to use some of that money to buy product and run stores, but not a bad up front payday!

It will let you buy more than one?

What a deal? Thanks for sharing... green for you...

In 4 1 with your link. Thanks

thanks I can't believe I almost forgot about this

JonnyRock said:   It will let you buy more than one?

You can only buy one per LivingSocial account... but you can theoretically have multiple accounts. It is against their TOS, though. However, I bought one with my CC on my LS account and one with my wife's CC on her LS account, so that is legit.

jbserra said:   Wow, $4M now! I suppose they still have to use some of that money to buy product and run stores, but not a bad up front payday!
they pay Living Social a certain percentage also.........

got 1

greling said:   nutcase said:   352,547 sold already!

352,547 x 5 = $1,762,735 in easy money-in for Starbucks.

split probably 60-40 with Living Social.

Thank you for posting this OP. I did not have a Living Social account, but signed up for this deal. I had to retrieve mine under "My Vouchers" as another poster stated. It printed fine and I transferred to another card with no problem.

My order is pending...

1,353,083 PURCHASED
Still a little time left.

nmcorp33 said:   holy crap it keeps on looping asking me to sign in to facebook and than my Living Social account.

i just gave up on the Cash Back option

Yes I am stuck in that crap, I just knew if I logged in with Facebook (that I rarely visit anyway) that it would screw something up just as it did with Groupon but they fixed that glitch, but no not this site where you are lucky to get any type of response from a live person ...after 3 emails I doubt I will ever be able to access my account prefacebook that had my history and refund credits..
Very convenient for them, dyt?

Who cares how many they've sold?

Tornadochaser said:   You need to link your Facebook Connect and LivingSocial Deals accounts

tried everything

Red for asking for help, really? How juvenlle, you two.

1,500,000 sold....DEAL IS OVER

Even with this discount it's still overpriced.

sold out

i got it free (after my purchase, successfully referred 3 friends)!

nomonies said:   Even with this discount it's still overpriced.Wait for the half price Frappuccino sale. Then it's a good deal with the half price gift certificate.

telstar said:   Also, post your link to Facebook or Twitter to tell your friends and you may get your deal for free. I did that, and they just notified me that I'll be getting my $10 card for free.

I tried to do that but my friends are not Starbuck's fans. What I should have done was just tell them to buy the GC for $5 and I would reimburse them the $5 if they give me the GC, too. That way, I could have loaded up my Starbucks card at 50% off. Actually, more than 50% since some of the purchases would be free after three referrals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014