• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got this on one of my PAYGO lines

ATT FREE MSG: $10 credit for 1st 1000 customers completing GoPhone customer opinion survey now thru 9/7. Use your computer to take survey at go2op.com. Thanks

NOTE: The following - you will be asked if the cell phone is your primary phone - answer NO and you know what happens. Requires cell number and they Cache it...

The site redirects you to the survey page administered by KS&R. This matches the whois info for the site...

who is info

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i have had great results from my go.phone

talibbhaqq (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 9:53a) |

i like my to go phone

minikikyo (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 3:05p) |

is it too late for the 10 dollar credit

dangelobaker (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 1:28p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What about the survey for 10.00 credit? Im here.

how can i take the survey 4 10.00credit to my go phone

Unless I am mistaken, I think the OP is trying to say that they received the offer via text message to take the survey.

Possibly targeted, as it doesn't accept my goPhone number.

Im here for my 10 dollar credit

Responding for my 10 dollar credit

I use go phone exclusively for all my buisness and personal calls. LOVE the cost and convenience.

Thanks for the service.

I LOVE MY TO GO PHONE. IT HAS BEEN A GOD SENT. NO CONTRACT! YES!

Love this phone

not so happy..the original 2 go phones we got don't work..one went completely dead, the other, can hear in it ok, but no one can hear us. originally had pan to be billed monthly, but since we don't use them often, have over $300.00 balance on each phone...so, tried to buy NEW phones at WalMart where we got the original phones, maybe a better model, and was told we have to go to an ATT store to do that..a real (literal) pain in the neck, because i have problems walking, and now will have to go to a separate store. got the phones to save money, but apparantly people who owe money EVERYWHERE get this kind of plan, because one phone rings CONTINUALLY with calls from a collection agency for a previous owner, and if i call them back on the cell phone, of course, i have to PAY for the call. plan to buy a more durable phone, use up the balances, and go elsewhere.

stillakidrn said:   not so happy..the original 2 go phones we got don't work..one went completely dead, the other, can hear in it ok, but no one can hear us. originally had pan to be billed monthly, but since we don't use them often, have over $300.00 balance on each phone...so, tried to buy NEW phones at WalMart where we got the original phones, maybe a better model, and was told we have to go to an ATT store to do that..a real (literal) pain in the neck, because i have problems walking, and now will have to go to a separate store. got the phones to save money, but apparantly people who owe money EVERYWHERE get this kind of plan, because one phone rings CONTINUALLY with calls from a collection agency for a previous owner, and if i call them back on the cell phone, of course, i have to PAY for the call. plan to buy a more durable phone, use up the balances, and go elsewhere.

You CAN buy new go phones, then just switch the SIM card from your existing phones into the new phones, and the new phones will work immediately with your existing numbers, etc. No need to go to AT&T store.

stillakidrn said:   not so happy..the original 2 go phones we got don't work..one went completely dead, the other, can hear in it ok, but no one can hear us. originally had pan to be billed monthly, but since we don't use them often, have over $300.00 balance on each phone...so, tried to buy NEW phones at WalMart where we got the original phones, maybe a better model, and was told we have to go to an ATT store to do that..a real (literal) pain in the neck, because i have problems walking, and now will have to go to a separate store. got the phones to save money, but apparantly people who owe money EVERYWHERE get this kind of plan, because one phone rings CONTINUALLY with calls from a collection agency for a previous owner, and if i call them back on the cell phone, of course, i have to PAY for the call. plan to buy a more durable phone, use up the balances, and go elsewhere.

You CAN buy new go phones, then just switch the SIM card from your existing phones into the new phones, and the new phones will work immediately with your existing numbers, etc. No need to go to AT&T store.

Any GoPhone or ATT phone or unlocked GSM phone will work with the sim card that you are using.

You can order a new GoPhone from the ATT website with free shipping to your door. They have two phones priced at $20. Just pull out the new sim card and put in yours.

If you want to change your number, you'd probably have to go in to the store so they cold transfer your balance.

Another option is to sell your account to someone else.

How do i recive my 10.00 credit

i need my credit now! 10.00

iam done

lorraineo said:   How do i recive my 10.00 credit

Did AT&T send you the survey link via text message? If yes, did you complete the survey?

It's annual refill time for me. Can anyone beat 10% off from a trusted ATT refill source?

sterno said:   It's annual refill time for me. Can anyone beat 10% off from a trusted ATT refill source?

Calling mart. But that's just up to 10%

Crazygametime.com offers ATT prepaid card for $42 each with coupon. I bought Xbox points from them and they seemed to be a pretty reliable website. They accept PayPal only so you do not need to enter your credit card number.

how do i do the survey

I Love my Go phone, it makes me feel safe to have it wherever I am at, especially when I go somewhere away from home. I always carry it in my purse and if I get lost from my friends in a large store we can always call each other. # 5420 from ATT message 530-355-6210 thanks Linda Jackson

I Love the 10 cents per minute feature and be able to text, because it is needed sometimes..

Because if i need my phone to call the police i can or just for my safety reason .

Because if i need my phone to call the police i can or just for my safety reason .

i love my go phone. i will like to take the $10 credit survey please

I use my phone as my primary phone for business purposes 717 370 9101

What about the survey for 10.00 credit? What do i do?

want my free $10!!

How do I take the quiz for the 10$ credit

won't my free 10.00 credit to my phone how do you take the quiz

how do i get to the survey so i can get my $10 credit on my phone i want my $10 credit send it to my phone 503-739-1418

how do i take the quiz for the $10 credit

how can i find the survey for my $10 credit on my phone? please send to my text number is 845-866-2048

what is this a joke how do i get to the survey

how do i get to the survey to get 10.00 in credit

Skipping 27 Messages...
is it too late for the 10 dollar credit

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014