• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

a (453.97kB)
Disclaimer
Sports Authority 25% off single item coupon (9/6 - 9/9)

*Valid in-store only. No cash value. No Cash Back. No rain checks. Coupon not valid on prior, online or S.A. Elite by Sports Authority purchases, gift cards, licenses, event tickets, store services or items intended for resale. Offer good on in-stock merchandise only. Must present coupon at time of purchase to redeem. Cannot be combined with any other offer, Cash Card, coupon or Employee or Friends & Family discount. Coupon may not be reproduced. One coupon per customer, per purchase. Exclusions include clearance items marked with $.97 price endings; Power Play Deals; UGG; Under Armour; the north face; Brooks; Babolat; Titleist; Burton; Volkl; Penn Reels; firearms; and ammunition.

sgt op

Sports Authority
See Sports Authority discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sports Authority (7.06kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Quite the terms you have there, Sports Authority. I can't help but notice one in particular: "Coupon may not be reproduced".

Does that mean the coupons have a unique bar code and as soon as it's used once it's black-flagged in the system?

ManuFact said:   Quite the terms you have there, Sports Authority. I can't help but notice one in particular: "Coupon may not be reproduced".

Does that mean the coupons have a unique bar code and as soon as it's used once it's black-flagged in the system?
You are over thinking this. Just print and enjoy! Can even use at Dicks or other Sports stores that can take competitor coupons. Thanks OP - this will come in handy!

I am looking to buy Schwinn 250 recumbent bike. The Sports Authority website says it is an online exclusive item. Does anyone know of any way I can use this coupon? (coupon says for use in store only) (maybe something like order from a terminal in store and pay at store - like the Staples kiosk)?

Thanks in advance

This is really great, thanks oP (green).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014