• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A great deal is just a few clicks away!
Between the hours of 12:00 Noon EST and 3:00 PM EST on 5 September 2012 book online and take advantage of a 15% discount tailor made just for you, valid for travel between 15 September 2012 and 31 March 2013.

LINK
Good for all codeshare airlines: Delta, Air France, KLM, etc. full list here

The promo code is HAPPYUS15

Member Summary

Airplane (49.23kB)
Thanks cambraxlex
Disclaimer

Didn't work on a domestic Delta flight. Got "e-coupon code not valid" message.

I wish I could book for next fall, we're planning a trip. But I suppose 12-14 months out is asking a bit much.

elektronic said:   Didn't work on a domestic Delta flight. Got "e-coupon code not valid" message.It seems to work for me, CVG-LAX. I didn't actually pay, though.

elektronic said:   Didn't work on a domestic Delta flight. Got "e-coupon code not valid" message.

It worked for me on international Delta flight.
Here is all their fine print:
Purchase your ticket on-line between 12:00 and 15:00 on September 5, 2012 and take advantage of a 15% discount tailor made just for you.The 15% discount applies to the all inclusive air fare (including taxes and surcharges), on all destinations on the Alitalia network for travel in Classica Economy Class, Ottima and Magnifica Business class. This offer does not apply to air fares purchased for travel in Classica Plus Pemium Eonomy. This offer is valid for travel anytime from September 15, 2012 until March 31, 2013.

The pull-down menu does not show every airport served by the these airlines even when "other airports" is checked. This is a bigger limitation than date or class.

JiggleTheHandle said:   The pull-down menu does not show every airport served by the these airlines even when "other airports" is checked. This is a bigger limitation than date or class.

That's probably because the deal's only good when flying to/from a limited number of airports. This isn't for every flight nor every city all these airlines serve y'know.

BOM flights?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014