• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
via the-digital-picture.com

Adorama has a 20 pack of all occasion photo cards for .99, .97 after 2% Cash Back.

Regular price on these is 19.95.

That's 95% off!

Keep them around for easy last minute cards.

Linky

Adorama
See Adorama promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

cards
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$7 shipping to me... Ouch. But good price if you need a bunch of them for one shipping price.

Regular price is NOT $19.95. They're going for $5.45 shipped at Amaz˛n. Indeed, other sellers will let you buy 3 for $13.49 even without prime. So unless you're looking to buy >3 packs, this is not a very good deal, given the shipping cost.

So I recommend OP removing the "95% off" quip.

If you need many packs (as shaggy mentions), then yes, this seems to be a good price even with the shipping (5 packs for $14.45).

Hmm, well in for 10 -- $24.30 shipped, or $2.43 / box of 20...

looks like the deal is still on

Agreed. Plus free saver shipping. Got 10 for $9.90 shipped. Thanks, OP! (and BB for the bump!)

Butcherboy said:   looks like the deal is still on

There's free shipping too!

edit: ooops, nevermind someone else posted free shipping lol

We ran out of this Item Temporarily.

Please note: You can order this now and have us ship it as soon as it arrives.

We will not charge your card for any backordered items, until it is ready to actually ship.

Yep, I got a backorder notice, too. It's doubtful if this will ever ship.

paciorek said:   Yep, I got a backorder notice, too. It's doubtful if this will ever ship.

I got the backorder message within a few hours of ordering on saturday also. But, I got a shipping confirmation & tracking number on Monday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014