will let you know when I get my coupon
Supposed to receive within 48hrs of registration
One coupon per household

Member Summary

lowes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
So what is the final verdict on these coupons, are they legit or not? I can't believe someone went through all the trou... (more)

bottomfeeder (Sep. 17, 2012 @ 4:29p) |

Ironic that i too cannot get the coupon code to work online. I have not been to the store to try it. Lowes website just ... (more)

Corganiacs (Sep. 17, 2012 @ 10:22p) |

I don't think there was any doubt it was a real Lowe's coupon. It did come from Lowes.com, and their email account. Th... (more)

LiquidSilver (Sep. 19, 2012 @ 7:41a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do they sell nun-chucks?

I hope this applies to one with an existing non-registered account

SilverII said:   Do they sell nun-chucks?

no, but they sell things that can help you chuck

of course nuns can go there too if they need to

Corganiacs said:   One coupon per householdInteresting, since you do not enter an address when you register.

thanks Corgs-

thanks OP!

thank you OP! good timing, since I'm planning on going there late tomorrow evening.

OP - I think it would help to indicate if it's $10 or 10% off in the title. Otherwise good find!

Thanks OP

mind scanning the flyer? thanks. i want to make sure it's 10 off of $10 and not like homedepot 10 off of $150.

great deal! thanks!

please scan the flyer, someone else saying it's $10 off $50.

signed up!!

"Sign up today to receive a $10 coupon via email. Then continue using MyLowe's to simplify the way you manage your home.

Coupon will be emailed within 24 to 48 hours.
Only one coupon per household."

That's what it says...

Lowes regularly has $10 off $50 coupons so I suspect that is what it is.

It's a $10 coupon....question is off of what...$10, $20, $50, etc.....

"Sign up today to receive a $10 coupon via email. Then continue using MyLowe's to simplify the way you manage your home.

Only one coupon per household".

I'm in, so are my pets.

well me and my pets arent happy..got an email simply welcoming me.

russellt said:   Lowes regularly has $10 off $50 coupons so I suspect that is what it is.

Hey, that would make it like the Lowe's gift card deal at Father's Day from Michaels for those of us who didn't get in on the $50 GC for $40! Instant 20% off - YAY!

Just signed it up. Thanks.

AJR said:   russellt said:   Lowes regularly has $10 off $50 coupons so I suspect that is what it is.

Hey, that would make it like the Lowe's gift card deal at Father's Day from Michaels for those of us who didn't get in on the $50 GC for $40! Instant 20% off - YAY!

Except for the fact that you could use an unlimited number of the gift cards on a single purchase....

FatWalker said:   It's a $10 coupon....question is off of what...$10, $20, $50, etc.....

Only one coupon per household".

NO, take a closer look at the card the OP attached and what he has in the title.

It clearly states on the card, " $10 off your next $10+ purchase."

VirginiaDC said:   AJR said:   russellt said:   Lowes regularly has $10 off $50 coupons so I suspect that is what it is.

Except for the fact that you could use an unlimited number of the gift cards on a single purchase....
Or used each of those cards with one each of these coupons, effectively buying $50 of merchandise for $30.

Thank you for visiting Lowes.com. Our site is currently down due to technical issues but will return soon.

We apologize for any inconvenience

Entered all my information and received this

"Sorry ...

Sometimes home improvement sites need a little repair, too.
We'll be up and running in no time.
"

FW effect and they might have discontinued the promotion.

10credi said:   FW effect and they might have discontinued the promotion.Or, maybe they actually had part of the system down overnight. I was just able to sign up.

Dead? This is what I got after signing up ...

Sorry ...

Cool find. Thanks op!

koblu said:   Dead? This is what I got after signing up ...

Sorry ...

Same thing here. New account is created and get the error. Who knows what the chances are now of actually getting the coupon.

Thank you. I just signed up.

Good post, thanks!

psxzombie said:   I hope this applies to one with an existing non-registered accountYeah, me too. Should it have told me it was sending me a coupon after I completed signing up?

"We are having a problem with our Application.
Thank you for visiting Lowes.com. Our site is currently down due to technical issues but will return soon.

We apologize for any inconvenience."

This happens 9 out of 10 times I use their web site.

aleck said:   This happens 9 out of 10 times I use their web site.Try a different browser?

Nice. Thanks, OP!

Thanks. Worked in IE.

Thanks OP. In for 2. Worked in Firefox. Had to clear recent cookies after the first one.

Thank you. I just signed up.

Received this e-mail:

Thanks for creating an account on Lowes.com! You now have access to MyLowe's, a set of tools designed to help you organize and manage your home. Request a MyLowe's card to keep track of your in-store purchases. Already have one?
Register your MyLowe's card and unlock the benefits today.

$10 off $10 coupon e-mail came today (09/07)

Skipping 166 Messages...
bottomfeeder said:   So what is the final verdict on these coupons, are they legit or not? I can't believe someone went through all the trouble to post a fake web site then e-mail everyone a coupon days later. The trouble I had using the coupon was ridicules, I'll take the stuff back if it's not a real promotion!! --- the bottomfeederI don't think there was any doubt it was a real Lowe's coupon. It did come from Lowes.com, and their email account. The company had some issues with the codes, but from most things I have read, the manager allows the coupon even if it was "already redeemed".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014