• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
buydig offers the Samsung 32GB SDHC Class 10 Secure Digital High-Capacity Card, model no. MB-SSBGA/US, for $32.95. Coupon code "EMBTS10" cuts it to $22.95. This memory card is waterproof and shockproof.
LINK

Member Summary

pic (5.18kB)
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks OP! I lost my current SD card and needed a new one.

Question: Under what circumstances is waterproof SDHC card useful?

rockymast said:   Question: Under what circumstances is waterproof SDHC card useful?

Better question - how much water does it really take to ruin a regular SDHC card? I've never tried but my guess is that you could probably drop it in water, take it out, dry it off, and it would work.

in for 2. $45.98 shipped!

I've ruined many SD cards. Camera gets wet and remove the battery. Camera drys and works again, the card does not.

rockymast said:   Question: Under what circumstances is waterproof SDHC card useful?

Midnight train from Moscow. Unscheduled stop. Men board the train and you recognize one of them as the SVR agent who stalked you for three weeks in Budapest. You have the only copy of the schematics of the secret weaponized fast-food lab under the Kremlin in your possession. What are you doing to do?

FORTUNATELY, you invested in the Samsung 32GB Class 10 Waterproof SDHC card, so you can just drop that puppy into your bottle of contact-lens solution and know that you've saved the free world from untold dangers .... once again.

(On a serious note, I have to give props to buydig's customer service department. I saw this this morning and, for some reason (not yet awake) I thought it was a microSD card. After I attained consciousness, I realized my mistake, called the toll-free number and they cheerfully cancelled my order with zero hassle.)

I've accidentally washed my memory cards before and some of them didn't work after that. Maybe that would be one reason to purchase waterproof cards.

You use your phone for business. Your phone gets knocked into the pool by the kids. Your phone is toast, but you still have all your work files on your phone.

Alternatively, you like to party. You take a video of bottle girl doing her thing. Bottle girl grabs your cell phone and throws it in the lake. Your phone is toast, but now you can get revenge by posting bottle girl all over the Internet.

Just what I needed. Waterproof is a plus!

BigIsland

ProppaT said:   rockymast said:   Question: Under what circumstances is waterproof SDHC card useful?

You use your phone for business. Your phone gets knocked into the pool by the kids. Your phone is toast, but you still have all your work files on your phone.

Alternatively, you like to party. You take a video of bottle girl doing her thing. Bottle girl grabs your cell phone and throws it in the lake. Your phone is toast, but now you can get revenge by posting bottle girl all over the Internet.
u must have a big ass phone to be using waterproof SDHC like this .

Your enemy is after your sensitive info. You slip your SDHC card into your son's drink. He swallows the card and later coughs it up when in a safe place.

jaymez619 said:   rockymast said:   Question: Under what circumstances is waterproof SDHC card useful?
Your enemy is after your sensitive info. You slip your SDHC card into your son's drink. He swallows the card and later coughs it up when in a safe place.

LOL

wordgirl said:   rockymast said:   Question: Under what circumstances is waterproof SDHC card useful?

Midnight train from Moscow. Unscheduled stop. Men board the train and you recognize one of them as the SVR agent who stalked you for three weeks in Budapest. You have the only copy of the schematics of the secret weaponized fast-food lab under the Kremlin in your possession. What are you doing to do?

FORTUNATELY, you invested in the Samsung 32GB Class 10 Waterproof SDHC card, so you can just drop that puppy into your bottle of contact-lens solution and know that you've saved the free world from untold dangers .... once again.

(On a serious note, I have to give props to buydig's customer service department. I saw this this morning and, for some reason (not yet awake) I thought it was a microSD card. After I attained consciousness, I realized my mistake, called the toll-free number and they cheerfully cancelled my order with zero hassle.)

LOL

ProppaT said:   rockymast said:   Question: Under what circumstances is waterproof SDHC card useful?

LOL

Free Shipping I'm focusing over it.

Thanks,nice deal.

Nice deal.
THANKS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014