• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

2.5 Gallons RoundUp Pro Concentrate (13.40kB)
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I get the 41% 2.5 gallons for $40 at tractor supply.

*Edit* I think that is TSC's everyday price, I got a few for $30 last year.

ElephantNest said:   I get the 41% 2.5 gallons for $40 at tractor supply.

*Edit* I think that is TSC's everyday price, I got a few for $30 last year.

Back in May 2012 I went for this deal: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1193575/ as I remember this is what tractor supply carries. Price has gone up to $46.00 now with free shipping @ homedepot.

Keep in mind that according to Round Up their 50.2% solution is 20% stronger than the 41%. I've used RoundUp for years this will be my first year trying Home Depots.

Agent Orange

brotherhpj said:   Agent Orange
Although "Roundup" is not the same chemical, it should be used responsibly. Search on "www.ehow.com/info_8731399_components-orange-roundup-weed-killer.html#ixzz25mVEwBC7"

Home Depot compare and save is a good product. i highly rec it. i replaced my standared roundup with compare and save during the May deal. I mix it a little stronger than it says and the only diff is that it takes longer to show brown leaves. kill time is the same.

is this stuff good for thistle in mulched areas?

actiontec23 said:   is this stuff good for thistle in mulched areas?

Both of these products work by contact and by being absorbed into living (growing) plants, weeds, etc. After being absorbed they travel down to the roots killing them giving you long acting control. Your mulch could interfere with the contact taking place and might require a second application. You are able to dig a hole and plant a tree or whatever in a very short time after using these products. What they don't do is to sterilize the ground making it almost impossible to plant anything for the next year. That is another product completely. I've had no experience with thistle but both products have good instructions. Pay attention to their recommendations (especially about application rates for different weeds). Some type of weed might require a higher or even second application to kill completely. You can go online and read instructions there for both products.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014