• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"Borrowed" from SD:

GreenManGaming has a 25% off Single-Item coupon code GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G which may be used on pre-purchase games as well as already-released games. Thanks goodgirls & compguy (from SD)

Site Link: LINKY

Here are some of the prices of PC games after the 25% off discount:

Borderlands 2 (pre-purchase) - $36.00 (LINK)
Battlefield 3 Premium - $37.50 (verified purchased code works on Origin) (LINK)
Guild Wars 2: Digital Deluxe Edition - $60 (LINK)
Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition (pre-purchase) - $33.75 (LINK)
Company of Heroes 2 (pre-purchase) - $45 (LINK)
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition (pre-purchase) - $45 (LINK)
End of Nations: Founders Edition - $22.50 (LINK)
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition - $30 (LINK)
Darksiders II - $37.50 (LINK)
The Sims 3: Supernatural Limited Edition (pre-purchase) - $30 (LINK)
FIFA 13 (pre-purchase) - $30 (LINK)
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition (pre-purchase) - $45 (LINK)
The Witcher II: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $22.50 (LINK)
Dishonored (pre-purchase) - $45 (LINK)
Need For Speed: Most Wanted Limited Edition (pre-purchase) - $37.50 (LINK)
Skyrim Dawnguard Downloadable Content - $15 (requires Skyrim to play) (LINK)
Metro: Last Light (pre-purchase) - $45 (LINK)
SimCity Limited Edition (pre-purchase) - $37.50 (LINK)

**EDIT**: GMG lowered the price of Borderlands 2 (now @ $47.99). So, after 25% discount, it'll be down to: $36. I also updated the subject line of this post.

Offer is supposed to expire on 9/10, but they extended the sale to 9/17 (thanks SlimTim)
According to GMG site: "Offer Ends Monday 17th September 2012 at 11:00 UTC"

Member Summary
25% Off Coupon Code: GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G

Borderlands 2 for $36 is a fantastic find!

Pre-purchase Borderlands 2 at $36. Really a nice deal.

Thanks OP! I almost bought Borderlands 2 from Newegg for $48.

Same code but it looks like the offer is extended. From http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/:

Offer Ends Monday 17th September 2012 at 11:00 UTC

You can add the Borderlands 2 season pass to the list now too!

It's now available on GMG and with the promo code it drops from $29.99 to $22.50.

It includes all 4 DLC add-ons that will be released for the game.

Dishonored looks pretty good...trying to find something new for the PC since Skyrim let me down on PS3 (no DLC)

wtf do you enter the coupon code at? am I blind lol.

edit: you can only enter it on one screen

the "voucher code" window.

and if you goto the checkout this disappears and it cant be entered unless you cancel your shopping cart and start over.

These prices are great but this company's site is a POS. Paypal payment fails, credit card fails.

Thanks OP for the information! $36.00 for Borderlands 2 pre-order is a great price.

I really don't want to get BF3: Premium but I keep seeing Armored Kill and want it.

BraveUlysses said:   These prices are great but this company's site is a POS. Paypal payment fails, credit card fails.

I've bought from GMG on multiple occasions as they have fantastic deals from time to time; however, your very thorough review of their website is accurate. I've gotten used to the routine of entering in my credit card information, waiting for my "fraudulent charge" rejecting the transaction text message from my credit card company (which arrives seconds later), approving it, and then entering in my credit card number again.

The prices are great, so I deal with it. Overall, doesn't cause to much harm in my situation as I can finish the order seconds after it has been rejected. For others, though, I can see how it can be very annoying as they have to go through other means to "unfreeze" their credit cards.

Worked fine for me through Paypal. I also have ordered several times from them no problems.

did you have to call paypal? i might try that

Worked fine for me using credit card...

I really wanted the deluxe edition of borderlands2, so much so that i will not be purchasing the game because I was unable to preorder one before selling out almosgt instantly. I'm actually still actively angry that i couldn't get one, now THAT'S A MOTHERFzzzING COLLECTORS SET. I suppose ill have to settle for whatever ends up sailing into the 'Bay. The game looks great, god damnit.

Y

Sorry, I haven't heard about Greenmangaming before. I saw that their support number is a UK number.
$36 is in UK or US?
Will They block the US IPs for the online game? Thanks!

toshipics said:   Sorry, I haven't heard about Greenmangaming before. I saw that their support number is a UK number.
$36 is in UK or US?
Will They block the US IPs for the online game? Thanks!

It's $36 USD.
I've had no issues with any games I have bought from them (I live in the U.S.). I've bought 4 games from them and I made sure they could be activated on Steam before I bought the keys. I pre-orderd this game from GMG a couple months ago when it was $40 and I received my key yesterday morning. I pasted it into Steam and preloaded the game for the launch date; it is somewhere around 5.4GB or so for the initial preload download.

EDIT: I wasn't aware of this, so it was a pleasant surprise. When I preloaded it the receipt read "Borderlands 2 Game and Premier Club DLC WW"
I was worried whether you had to pre-order directly through Steam to get the new Character Class (Mechromancer) that is coming out after the game releases, but turns out if you pre-order through GMG you get the free upgrade to the Premier Club. Woohoo!

If you don't pre-order, the new character class is $9.99 on release.

jlbmw2002 said:   I really don't want to get BF3: Premium but I keep seeing Armored Kill and want it.

I have premium and have been playing Armored Kill since it came out. I've got to admit it's very, very fun. It's literally the way I originally envisioned BF3 maps should have been to begin with. The Bandar Desert map is gigantic!

I just ordered a set of Borderlands 2 for me and the kids. It was fairly smooth, I expected more hassle after the posts here. I did have to set up a separate account for each buy, but then was able to give each the same Mastercard payment info. The checkout did seem to freeze at the end on my first one, but I got the purchase confirmation email while sitting at that "working on it" screen. Then I happened to switch from IE9 to FF15 after that and it refreshed correctly.

magnafides said:   Worked fine for me using credit card...

I spoke too soon... the next day I got a call from the Fraud Protection unit at my bank confirming that the purchase was legitimate. I did confirm that the amount of the purchase was correct, and no other suspicious charges were there. Despite this, the payment went through alright and I activated the game on Steam before any of this happened. The whole thing is especially odd since it authorized my purchase through Bank of America's online security portal thing at the time of checkout.

But, with all of that being said, you can't really beat the prices.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014