• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Edit: Deal is back but instead of the extra battery you get a camera bag.

Note: You can sell the printer on eBay and get a little over $100 for it after shipping and fees if you wanted. I would try Craigslist first though.

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP Digital SLR Camera w/ Canon EF-S 18-55mm Lens
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Printer
Samdisk 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card
Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 13 x 19" (50 Sheets)
Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Digital Camera Bag

Member Summary

rebel t3i
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I can confirm that I received my $400 AMEX card today!

preed4963 (Nov. 14, 2012 @ 4:18p) |

Great.

GudSpellur (Nov. 17, 2012 @ 7:31p) |

I received only $200 today instead of $400. Did anybody else had this issue?

rationalrose (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 4:20p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This seems like a smokin deal! Really want it...but I would like to keep $1000 in my wallet too :-P

One of the Best deals on DSLR's !

OOS

Out of Stock.

El Bumpo.

Back in stock...

Just picked it up. Been on the fence a long time with a DSLR but with two lenses and a solid camera, I'm more than willing to jump in at this price.

every year is the cycle --- out with the old, in with the new in dSLR's. makes buying the old very cost effective as long as you can wait just over a year from release....

Back out of stock. Wish I had jumped on this earlier today when I first looked at it.

For what it's worth, my order shows backordered right now even though I bought it when it said it was in stock.

i've seen this deal a couple of times but haven't been able to catch it in stock

diskmon said:   i've seen this deal a couple of times but haven't been able to catch it in stock

El Bumpo!

Appears to be back in stock but online ordering is down until tonight. Add it to your cart now if you want it and checkout later.

Man, you must have really good timing or something. My browser's still showing the OOS page. I signed up for the "Notify When In Stock" and haven't received any emails to that effect either.

dbond79 said:   Man, you must have really good timing or something. My browser's still showing the OOS page. I signed up for the "Notify When In Stock" and haven't received any emails to that effect either.

Just checked and I was able to add to cart...

Edit: If you want the deal I would go ahead and call them since you can't buy online until tonight...

I see this online: Please note: Online ordering is unavailable until Saturday 8:30 PM EDT. Feel free to browse our site and add items to your cart or wishlist. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.

GudSpellur said:   dbond79 said:   Man, you must have really good timing or something. My browser's still showing the OOS page. I signed up for the "Notify When In Stock" and haven't received any emails to that effect either.

Edit: If you want the deal I would go ahead and call them since you can't buy online until tonight...
Closed for Sabbath.

aarzi said:   GudSpellur said:   dbond79 said:   Man, you must have really good timing or something. My browser's still showing the OOS page. I signed up for the "Notify When In Stock" and haven't received any emails to that effect either.

Closed for Sabbath.

Really? I guess we just found the Chick-Fil-A of the Camera World...

Rebate states limit one per household. I used similar promotion last year 2011 June, can I get this combo deal and be eligible for the rebate?

Thank you OP! Good deal. In for one. Back in stock, just checked out.

It's back in stock now, JUST ORDER ONE! smooth processing

Just ordered it.

In 4 1. Thanks OP.

Terms of offer says "Offer does not apply to purchases of refurbished or used products nor for a camera and printer packaged together and sold for one price". I am worried about the second part. It seems B&H packaging the camera and printer together for one price.

sjsuresha said:   Terms of offer says "Offer does not apply to purchases of refurbished or used products nor for a camera and printer packaged together and sold for one price". I am worried about the second part. It seems B&H packaging the camera and printer together for one price.

If your invoice lists them as separate line items with their own prices, you should be alright. They don't appear that way in the cart, which is a bad preliminary sign. I'm not gonna order it just to see what an invoice looks like

Of course, that being said, I imagine B&H has sold enough of these cameras and printers to know what they're doing by now. This rebate has been around for a long time, and if B&H had been selling them in a way that made the rebates invalid, I would have to think they'd have received enough complaints at this point to have changed things to be compliant with the terms of the rebate. Right?

spike1856 said:   sjsuresha said:   Terms of offer says "Offer does not apply to purchases of refurbished or used products nor for a camera and printer packaged together and sold for one price". I am worried about the second part. It seems B&H packaging the camera and printer together for one price.

If your invoice lists them as separate line items with their own prices, you should be alright. They don't appear that way in the cart, which is a bad preliminary sign. I'm not gonna order it just to see what an invoice looks like

Of course, that being said, I imagine B&H has sold enough of these cameras and printers to know what they're doing by now. This rebate has been around for a long time, and if B&H had been selling them in a way that made the rebates invalid, I would have to think they'd have received enough complaints at this point to have changed things to be compliant with the terms of the rebate. Right?

I just bought one as well. They have good reviews online which I am sure would not be the case if they denied these rebates. Hoping for the best as its a great deal.

For those that ordered tonight, what did your order status go to online? I ordered yesterday afternoon and am sitting in "Backordered STANDARD", whatever that means.

In for one, but the order status is "Backordered" ...

My status says Backordered as well. I don't see Standard there.

can you please provide link to file rebate?

Its in the link on the first post as part of the price section right after the rebate click on See Details.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/FrameWork/Rebates_Promos/093012_CANON_Pro9000.pdf

I placed the order on Friday in the afternoon. I just checked my order and it shows status:New order processing STANDARD. I am now wonder if they actually have enough inventory to cover all the orders.

poonke said:   I placed the order on Friday in the afternoon. I just checked my order and it shows status:New order processing STANDARD. I am now wonder if they actually have enough inventory to cover all the orders.

I hope so. You can still add to cart BTW...

Mine still shows it as Backordered STANDARD and I placed on Friday afternoon as well. Here's to hoping it changes status soon

In for 1! You know, I don't think fatwallet is saving me much money. There are just too many deals to pass up! Bad-bad-bad fatwallet!

For anyone not familiar with B&H: It's a very well known store to photographers, offering cameras and accessories from the beginner to the professional, and every level in between. They stand behind their products and offer some of the most competitive prices in the industry.

I don't work for them, I don't know anyone who works for them. I just want to see a good company do well.

BTW: I'm in for one. Great deal!

Tax for NY :'(

GudSpellur said:   aarzi said:   GudSpellur said:   dbond79 said:   Man, you must have really good timing or something. My browser's still showing the OOS page. I signed up for the "Notify When In Stock" and haven't received any emails to that effect either.

Closed for Sabbath.

Really? I guess we just found the Chick-Fil-A of the Camera World...

With all due respect there is a world of difference between people who follow their religious beliefs and don't conduct their own private business one day a week and people who think that others who believe differently should not be able to enjoy the personal and legal benefits of marriage, as a matter of public policy. The people at B&H don't ask for a national moratorium on working on Saturday. Nor do they ever try to recruit you into following their way of life, they life as devout Jews and do not interfear with others who others to live and work as they please. Others could learn from this example. "You can live as a devout (fill in the blank) and leave others alone to do as they believe. ".

My order just got a tracking number and is shipping...pretty pumped about getting this camera, now to come up with a list of lenses / accessories I need to ask for at Christmas...

Skipping 58 Messages...
I received only $200 today instead of $400. Did anybody else had this issue?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014