• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Use code NB1765

Features

•2nd generation Intel Core i5-2467M Processor (1.6 GHz) + Intel HD Graphics 3000 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3317U Processor (1.7 GHz) + Intel HD Graphics 4000 2nd gen Intel Core i5-2467M Processor (1.6 GHz) + AMD 2GB Radeon HD 7670M Discrete-Class Graphics
•Featuring Windows 7 Home Premium and/or other operating systems

Top performance. Stylish design. Take notice.
•At just .78 in (19.8 mm) thin, the HP ENVY Ultrabook™ is slim and light enough to take anywhere. It’s the laptop that gets you noticed with the power to get it done.

•With an eye-catching metal design, it’s a laptop that you want to carry with you. The soft-touch, slip-resistant base gives you the confidence to carry it with ease.
•Whether you’re working, playing, or doing a little of both, you need a battery that lasts and lasts. Go up to 9.2 hours[1] without recharging, and feel the kind of freedom that only ENVY affords.

HP Home
Need a HP Home coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

HP ENVY 6t
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014