• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
All iPad @meijer in store deal only not available online
Price starting @ 359 iPad 2 valid til sept 16
$459 new iPad
32gb new iPad $559
In store state buy any one iPad get a custom coupon for $25 off your next purchase valid till beginning of October
http://www.meijer.com/s/electronics-computers-apple-ipad-ipad/_/...

Member Summary

iPad
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Possible extra $50 if you open a meijer credit card......

Disappointing they can't offer these deals online... I need a Frys, meijer's and Microcenter built in Florida. Keep Newegg and Amazon out so I can avoid tax though!

PhDeez said:   Disappointing they can't offer these deals online... I need a Frys, meijer's and Microcenter built in Florida. Keep Newegg and Amazon out so I can avoid tax though!

X2, I'm in on this.

sand1van said:   Possible extra $50 if you open a meijer credit card......

The deal was good up through today for my area.

Combined it with the deal here.

Got the newest Ipad 16GB wifi only which was on sale for $459. Then -10%, 10%, -15%, all for opening up their credit card. I also got a screen protector and case which were also given the % off.

Total discount for opening the credit card was about $168. I figured it was worth the credit inquiry hit for that much. I don't think i would do it for $50.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014