Hilti tools 10% - 75% off Home Depot

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In my Home Depot they had most Hilti products significantly marked down. These are very high quality tools made in Germany and because of that start out being higher cost that your regular tool manufacturers. For example, the Hilti TE 1000-AVR Demolition Hammer Model # 3450921 is $1549, and was marked down to $1200. It is a bit much too much tool for a homeowner, but is was a beautiful tool that looked like it was built to last. I bought a set of six 5/8" x 8" hammer drill bits that were originally priced at $129 and were marked down to $32. This is pretty terrific as a single bit is priced at $60. Pretty much all of the Hilti tools had good markdowns, and some of the accessories. It looked to me that they were going to discontinue the brand, but I did not have time to talk about it with anyone at the store because it usually takes 45 mins just to find someone.

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Hilti tools
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

which HD ?
Those are great prices!

Please say somewhere in the tri-state area

This is def. unique to your HD.

i saw the hilti line marked down at the alhambra, ca hd when i went to buy paint last week......and found the ryobi motion sensing alarm for $10.03 on clearance. i remember seeing some of the hilti bits marked down over 50% but the big upright jack hammer was marked down from $2199 to $1899 or so.

I think HD may be getting rid of the Hilti line and switching over to store branded HDX

haha that would be typical. replace the world leader in super high quality concrete tools with the in-house brand of china junk.

HD in my area did away with Hilti and now Bosch is the big display tool

Hilti makes a great tool, but you can't buy parts for them as far as I know. Their service is not set up for the homeowner/handyman. If it breaks, good luck.

meeh.... I don't use these enough to qualify such a high upfront cost... even if only for bragging rights.
I'll stick with team blue for now.... My Makitas and Boschs will last me a long while.

Hilti is based in Tulsa Oklahoma and parts are readily available, just do an internet search they are all heavy duty construction site quality tools.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014