• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.gevalia.com/introOfferGEV-C60A9.99/introOfferGEV-C60A...

IMPORTANT NOTE: Once your order is processed, you’ll automatically be enrolled in Gevalia shipments. ! After your order arrives you can cancel with no further obligation… meaning you will NOT ever be billed again or sent anything more! If you decide that the Gevalia Auto-ship program is not for you, just call this number-1-800-438-2542 or cancel your membership by logging into your account online. This offer is good through 12/31/12.

Member Summary

gevalia
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got the $20 deal last time and their freaking coffee sucks ass! You're better off hitting up your local Vons/safeway ... (more)

djklmnop (Sep. 20, 2012 @ 2:33p) |

I received my order about a week ago...

The coffee maker is definitely about a $20 value - digital, with the ability to s... (more)

Xanthuos (Oct. 12, 2012 @ 1:18a) |

think this is somewhat dead. i ordered today but the coffee maker was automatically cancelled cause they no longer have ... (more)

matr8x (Oct. 16, 2012 @ 5:46p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looks like each box of coffee is 8oz (half pound) net weight.

Any one tried this Coffee/Coffee machine before

ramkey said:   Any one tried this Coffee/Coffee machine beforetried their coffee b4 a very long time ago and didn't like it because their coffee left me with a sour taste. don't remember what i did with the machine because i didn't need it.

Yes, the packages of coffee are 8 oz. The coffeemaker works well, but it is quite large. It is 8.75 inches wide by 7.5 inches deep (and another 1.5 inches for the handle to stick out in one spot) It is 14.25 inches high when the lid is closed and it is 17 inches high with the lid opened -- the lid is opened to fill the unit. The other warning is that the normal price for the coffee is much higher than the $2.50 per half pound that you pay for the introductory offer.

This is a good deal. Be sure to cancel after your first shipment.

Chazwel said:   This is a good deal. Be sure to cancel after your first shipment.

You can cancel on their web site immediately after you order.

I did this deal about 6 weeks ago - immediately cancelled; received everything and all is well...

got the "upgraded" stainless look coffee maker last time around for $20. The bottom of the water reservoir was cracked right out of the box and water just poured right out of the bottom. Had to pay them $106 for a replacement, which was refunded once I received the replacement and call them to confirm. The second one also looks like it has what will eventually become a crack in a different spot of the reservoir. It looks like sloppy assembly or part quality control to me. They are forcing parts into place and crack them in the process. I don't expect this crack to hold together for very long with all the expansion/contraction it goes through every time you use it. It does make a pretty good cup of coffee. I may try some kind of a food grade sealant when a crack finally develops. good deal if you get a good one

I did this some years ago. The coffee maker is not super high quality, but not crap either. A little awkward to fill with water. Mine lasted roughly 3 years, being used virtually every day.

Their coffee is good but a little strong -- which I personally like. Pricey, yes, but not ridiculously so. All coffee is expensive these days.
Better to buy it for an occasional treat that everyday drinking imho.

Their coffee is pretty good. A lot of varieties to pick from, too. For $10, how can you go wrong here?

I got in on this about 6-8 months ago. The unit itself has worked like a charm for me and the coffee's I pick out were very good. GREAT deal as far as I'm concerned but look at me, how smart can I be?

Don't forget to cancel after receiving the unit !!! Unless you wish to receive more packages in the future, at your expense !!!!

Not really into the coffee but love tea. Wondering how good their teas are. The price isn't bad

anyone else having trouble ordering? I need a new coffee maker anyways lol but it keeps saying my cart is empty after i try to check out

leprechanmonkie said:   anyone else having trouble ordering? I need a new coffee maker anyways lol but it keeps saying my cart is empty after i try to check out

LOL Maybe they hold a grudge against our kind. Have an "Are you serious" badge on me brother ape.

Atariman56 said:   leprechanmonkie said:   anyone else having trouble ordering? I need a new coffee maker anyways lol but it keeps saying my cart is empty after i try to check out

LOL Maybe they hold a grudge against our kind. Have an "Are you serious" badge on me brother ape.

Finally got order through the quirky system of theirs. Green for getting me a coffee maker for cheaper than WalMart! Free coffee to boot.

And thanks for the badge, was extra confused at how I got it

how do you immediately cancel? I have no auto delivers, but i signed up for 10 week deliveries. Do you think they fixed it so I cannot immediately cancel?

Glad someone posted this I forgot to turn off auto deliver.

Should be an order and you go and it lists off your "auto delivery" coffees. At the bottom of that page should be an option to turn off. Took me a minute to find it.

You may be better off taking it off "auto ship" but retain membership and look for their coffee only specials as a way to buy reasonably priced coffee from them in the future. Believe I have seen just coffee with no shipping charge specials that apply only to members.

I did this deal before and got the French Roast coffee and gave it to my daughters teacher along with some cookies and he said it was really good coffee. I just ordered some more for this year.

I ordered this deal back in late July, kept wondering where my new coffee supply was...

Finally logged into my Gevalia account and checked my shipping status to find it has been in UPS lala land since August 2nd (i.e. it arrived in my city but no delivery attempts made). I'll bet some UPS guys are enjoying that coffee maker.

Took three calls and three emails to Gevalia to find out that they would be putting the credit back but would not send a replacement order.

It was an overall total PITA to deal with, would not recommend especially if you plan on getting the coffee every month to check and deal with their CSR to handle missing deliveries.

drew0010 said:   how do you immediately cancel? I have no auto delivers, but i signed up for 10 week deliveries. Do you think they fixed it so I cannot immediately cancel?

LOL, just call them AFTER you get your order and cancel. I did this without any problem just make sure to call AFTER you get the shipment.

P.S. Enjoy your new badge.

Just got my order in the mail today. Already cancelled auto delivery online! Thanks again for the deal.

Did it a few months ago then canceled. Did it 2 days ago, arrived today. Time to cancel again.

Never tried this before, but I figure why not? My coffeemaker is very old. I could use a new one. I figure 10 bucks for the coffeemaker is a good deal by itself, and the coffee is basically free!

Enjoy your new badge? How did he get that?

Inquiring minds want to know...

I did this deal last time and must say, the coffee was swill. Not even as good as McD coffee. Very sour tasting. But for $10, the coffe maker was worth it. Just don't do the deal for the coffee.

I ordered this on Wednesday and got the coffee maker and coffee today. I haven't drank it yet, so I can't comment on the quality, but the pot looks well worth $10. I have already cancelled the auto-deliver. So a great deal for me.

I ordered this on Wednesday and got the coffee maker and coffee today. I haven't drank it yet, so I can't comment on the quality, but the pot looks well worth $10. I have already cancelled the auto-deliver. So a great deal for me.

This is always an awesome deal. This is probably my fourth time doing this. The coffee is good, and for $10 you can't beat this!

wiseguy1100 said:   Enjoy your new badge? How did he get that?

Inquiring minds want to know...

LOL, enjoy your new "Are your serious" badge but this information is TOP SECRET if I told you I'd have to kill you.(nyuk, nyuk nyuk) a Curly reference.

Got the goods today! Canceled auto-delivery with a single mouse click

DAKn2 said:   Chazwel said:   This is a good deal. Be sure to cancel after your first shipment.

You can cancel on their web site immediately after you order.

I did this deal about 6 weeks ago - immediately cancelled; received everything and all is well...

Anyone know where to cancel? I can't seem to find it after I login.

Wow, that is a seriously cheap coffee deal! Can anyone comment on how the coffee quality compares to the most popular Keurig pods? Thanks.

I ordered mine through OP's link (thanks btw!). There's another special offer advertised on the site, a white coffee maker (same exact brand/model) and 4 free boxes of tea/coffee but it's $19.99. This is a steal, and I like the black one ;D

Did this a few years back. Gevalia coffee pot just bit the dust so good timing for me! Thanks MC

Got mine yesterday, just canceled online now. Thanks, OP!

in for 1...still live

I got the $20 deal last time and their freaking coffee sucks ass! You're better off hitting up your local Vons/safeway and picking up a bag of Don Francisco for $6.

I received my order about a week ago...

The coffee maker is definitely about a $20 value - digital, with the ability to set a brew time.
The coffee is nothing special but for what I paid, no complaints. Especially since I ordered all flavored coffees. I certainly wouldn't pay the full Gevalia price, but for what I'm essentially paying for it, I'm happy.
I cancelled auto-renewal and now I'll just buy regular coffee for it from here on out.

Skipping 1 Messages...
think this is somewhat dead. i ordered today but the coffee maker was automatically cancelled cause they no longer have it in stock. If you order expect the coffee maker to be automatically cancelled for this order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014