• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$60 Gets you Halo 4, coupon for $25 off next purchase, the DLC Pulse Armor skin, and not but least Free Shipping.
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Halo4

Member Summary

Halo 4
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This seems like a great deal because of the $25 credit.

"Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person.

I tried to acces the site and I am unable to enter my date of birth; month (January - July), day (1 - 7) and year (only goes 2003 - 2009) !

phogstenjr said:   I tried to acces the site and I am unable to enter my date of birth; month (January - July), day (1 - 7) and year (only goes 2003 - 2009) !

They're dropdown menus. Try a different browser.

Does MS Store sell anything...worthwhile? I'm tempted by this for the credit, but it looks to be applied based on email address, so it won't be sellable. I don't see myself buying anything from MS Store, so unless there's something they sell that's resellable at a high % of list price, I may just go with Amazon (release date delivery, no sales tax).

No sales tax for two more days. So expect to pay upfront for Halo 4 which will be delivered in November.

OP - Please put the store in the title.
Thanks!

Heads up, the MS Store is doing release day deliveries for preorders. I just received the UPS Overniggt tracking for my kid's Sesame St Kinect game that comes out tomorrow.

dukerau said:   Does MS Store sell anything...worthwhile? I'm tempted by this for the credit, but it looks to be applied based on email address, so it won't be sellable. I don't see myself buying anything from MS Store, so unless there's something they sell that's resellable at a high % of list price, I may just go with Amazon (release date delivery, no sales tax).

You could do what I'm going to do, which is resell the $25 credit to a friend for $20. Amazon has sales tax where I'm at, and M$ has release day delivery so it's a no-brainer.

FYI, you can use the $25 credit for Windows 8 if you're interested. Comes out in a week and will hopefully sell for $40 on the Microsoft store once released.

so it's confirmed that MS Store is release date delivery?

Update: Got my preorder on release date (shipped overnight free the day before) and now got my code for $25 off in an email.

Back in stock. 4% CashBack from Fatwallet or 5% through ShopDiscover.

Got an email today saying the $25 and skin was cancelled... but I already redeemed both?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014