• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Vizio VSB200 HD Sound Bar - SRS TruSurround HD, SRS TruVolume, (Refurbished) $59.95 shipping adds $9.59 (for me)

Link ..............http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details...

Don't forget 4% Cash Back.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Vizio VSB200 HD Sound Bar
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It appears a little cheaper at Newegg.

$55 with free shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882262004

And also check out Amazon for refurb deals for this model.

Sellers using Amazon come and go, but bought one from Ezzlife Company with free shipping and in shiny new condition.

JiggleTheHandle said:   And also check out Amazon for refurb deals for this model.

While you're at it, check the shipping charges for these refurbs. They run as high as $33, doubling the price of the purchase

Don't buy it, especially from TigerDirect, I had to pay for the return postage and they would not post my review. Think about it: why so many refurbished Vizio soundbar!

hc7514 said:   Don't buy it, especially from TigerDirect, I had to pay for the return postage and they would not post my review. Think about it: why so many refurbished Vizio soundbar!

I don't know what to think. I purchased my VSB100 from Tiger about 8-10 months ago, it arrived within 4 days(I live within 100 miles) the soundbar itself was in pristine condition even though it was a furb was packed with a factory brown refurb box with styrofoam ends holding it secure. To this day it works great for me.

You were lucky, my VSB200 would only work for a few minutes each time and the overload indicator-LED 3 would lit even at minumum volume. TigerDirect would not pay for the return, I spent $15 to send it back. TigerDirect has been selling the refurbished Viszo soundbars for months and months, it would only select the favorable reviews. As one Fatwallet member said, they just hope we would keep the bad soundbar because of the hassle and costs to return them!!

I also bought one from Tiger and mine works great too. I already had one that I bought new and thought I would purchase one for my bedroom. PLEASE do not make the same mistake I did, I tried hooking it up to my LG Flat Screen and after several hours of pure frustration I finally learn from internet searching that this speaker is not compatible with my TV. I had no idea there was such a thing. Of course I'm a procrastinator and did not take it out of the box until after it was too late to return it (30 days). I'm sorry I'm at work and cannot post my model TV but at least make sure it's compatible before you buy it. The one in my living room hooked to my Samsung works great and literally took me 5 minutes to hook up. So now I have a nice speaker for my $100 22" flat screen in my camper!

hc7514 said:   You were lucky, my VSB200 would only work for a few minutes each time and the overload indicator-LED 3 would lit even at minumum volume. TigerDirect would not pay for the return, I spent $15 to send it back. TigerDirect has been selling the refurbished Viszo soundbars for months and months, it would only select the favorable reviews. As one Fatwallet member said, they just hope we would keep the bad soundbar because of the hassle and costs to return them!!

LOL

Sorry to hear of your crappy experience with Tiger, I would probably throw a tantrum if that happened to me. I can't help you in any way but have an "Are you serious" badge on me.

Thanks Atariman56. TigerDirect used to be my most favorite store, I built all my computers with parts from it, now I buy from Newegg.

Julesingeorgia, I am a professional electrical engineer, soundbar is just amplified speakers like your computer speaker, there should not be any compatibility issue, you should be able to connect it to any sound source, like your mp3 player, vcr...IF IT WORKS!!

O.K. this has been kicked around forever and if you feel at all positive (I do), here's today's best price for this baby in a long time.
Link for Vizio Sound Bar at Tiger Direct.

OOOPs, almost forgot to add: only $39.99 after rebate, TODAY only. Tiger Direct.

hc7514 said:   Thanks Atariman56. TigerDirect used to be my most favorite store, I built all my computers with parts from it, now I buy from Newegg.

Julesingeorgia, I am a professional electrical engineer, soundbar is just amplified speakers like your computer speaker, there should not be any compatibility issue, you should be able to connect it to any sound source, like your mp3 player, vcr...IF IT WORKS!!

I know right? I thought everything with AV hook ups worked with everything in the world. I took it in my living room and hooked it to my Samsung and it worked completely fine. I found numerous discussions about it on the internet after being totally aggravated and found other people had contacted the LG help desk only to find it was not compatible? Sounds just crazy to me but it wouldn't work? Works with my other 2 TV's just fine with the AV cords and the optical connection. Also works great with my Ipod/Ipad. I wish I had an IT friend out in the sticks where I live who could tell me WHY it won't work because I don't get it. Oh well, that's several hours of my life I won't get back. ha ha!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.